This World Cup

pavman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweepy having his 40th Bday next week

So i told him he could invite some friends this sat(meaning the couple across the road) round for a drink and something to nibble.

At the last count he has invited about 15(thank god he cant get on facebook at the mo) :shoot:

So we pop off to are friendly supermarket today and made the most of the deals that are on for the world cup. :blink:

Mind you it has still set us back about the £100 pounds. :good:

Think Sweepys phone is going to have to go walkabouts :blink:

Or am going to have to hire some bouncers for the night. :stupid:

SWEEPY STOP INVITING PEOPLE ROUND.

MRS SWEEPYS IS RUNNING OUT OF PARTY BAGS AND VALIUM. :drinks:

xxxsuzy

Just tried old crafty hen, but doubt I will be drinking it during the footy 6.5% :hmm:

I`d like to get a good English ale, so I`ll have to trawl about for a decent one rather than Tennants or Belhaven :hmm:

Henry - I go up to Aberdeenshire every now and then to fish and i must admit, the beer leaves a fair bit to be desired (certainly what's on tap in the pubs). I went up on the sleeper last year and they had a cracking dark heather ale (can't remember the name for the life of me) on board which i managed to drink them out of by Crewe and i had a couple of bottles of Balmoral Ale as well which went down a treat.

This World Cup I will mostly be drinking in pubs that are not showing bloody football matches.

I hate football me,

Bunch of overpaid poofters who could not win against the ladies teams let alone teams who actually take pride in the country.

ENGERLAND, ENGERLAND,

Not a hope in hells chance of it coming home

This World Cup I will mostly be drinking in pubs that are not showing bloody football matches.

I hate football me,

Bunch of overpaid poofters who could not win against the ladies teams let alone teams who actually take pride in the country.

ENGERLAND, ENGERLAND,

:hmm:

Me too.....rugby games...even cricket games....even tennis games....ANYTHING but sodding football!

I thought you were a 'ladies beach volley ball ' man Browning :hmm: not that we have much in the midlands.

The nearest I will get to beach volley ball is helping out at the local 'duck race' on sunday (I did spell that right) :hmm:

In truth I will watch the final with a drink - any final is always good to watch ( then it's over) :hmm:

Edited by pigeon popper

I thought you were a 'ladies beach volley ball ' man Browning :hmm: not that we have much in the midlands.

The nearest I will get to beach volley ball is helping out at the local 'duck race' on sunday (I did spell that right) :hmm:

In truth I will watch the final with a drink - any final is always good to watch ( then it's over) :hmm:

Beach Volleyball would have been at the top of my list PP, but Mrs Browning was looking over my shoulder at the time :hmm:

I hate football me,

ENGERLAND, ENGERLAND,

crikey we agree on something :hmm::hmm::hmm:

I'm trying to work out if I can go out shooting for the whole thing

Beach Volleyball would have been at the top of my list PP, but Mrs Browning was looking over my shoulder at the time :hmm:

I only watch 'beach volley ball' on sunday mornings with the sound off while making the wife a pot of tea - let's say it gets me into the mood when taking the tea upstairs for the 'morning service' :hmm:

I hate football me,

ENGERLAND, ENGERLAND,

As always the quiet and understated voice of PW very own cultural attaché :hmm:

chill big man you will burst a valve......