About Time Too

guest1957

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a joke

iF SHE HADNT BEEN ****** IN A CAR AND BEEN SUCH A PAIN IN THE ***** IT WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED. I HAVE SYMPATHY WITH THE POLICE NOT HER I AM AFRAID

and if he'd been professional and done his job how he was supposed to it wouldnt of happened

its a joke

iF SHE HADNT BEEN ****** IN A CAR AND BEEN SUCH A PAIN IN THE ***** IT WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED. I HAVE SYMPATHY WITH THE POLICE NOT HER I AM AFRAID

She was asleep and standing at 5'2'' and a streak of **** - no match for that bully. I am a supporter of the police but Doc your wrong, I'm glad he has been jailed........ not for long enough in my opinion

by the sounds of it they never got her on a breathalyser as she refused a sample. Thats a vague hint as to how co operative she was being at the time. I don't know about anyone else but if i was sober i'd be blowing into the tube and telling them to go forth and multiply rather than be a pain in the backside

its a joke

ive got to agree with you doc , im no great fan of the police(ive seen both sides of the coin ) but the woman was quite clearly drunk and behaving like an idiot , the officer did manhandle her but i could see no malice or intent in what he did .

i know that ill get ripped for that statement but just look at the video and use your own common sense.

she was drunk in the car

can you prove that NO you cant she was taken into custody at 8.30 am? for being asleep in a car, oh and why was she NEVER asked to provide a breath test all the facts came out in court :good: and the nice sarge got sent down rightly so.

imagine the furore if a friendly screw says this is my klink you will do as I say and you will listen before he is dragged off cuffed in the face and then thrown into the ground so his head requires hospital treatment.

KW

I see the police regularly and know how hard their job is. In my opinion however, this is disproprtionate use of force. Even if someone is being uncooperative, you have to remain professional.

There is no evidence of her being drunk. She might have been, but it can't be proven.

I wonder what the replies would have been like if this had been your Mom (as in anyone who has posted)? :good:

Dave

i would be embaressed that my mum had got so drunk she couldnt drive home and had been arrested if im honest! at 59 she should know how to behave, seems excessive force was used though and perhaps her landing on her face didnt help much!

can you prove that NO you cant she was taken into custody at 8.30 am? for being asleep in a car, oh and why was she NEVER asked to provide a breath test all the facts came out in court :good: and the nice sarge got sent down rightly so.

is there anywhere other than her statement she wasn't asked for a breath test?

The only flaws in your picture of it are that it wouldn't have been this officer who arrested her for failing to provide a breath sample, so this conspiracy where she was arrested for being asleep was helped by presumably two other officers who should be charged for unlawfull arrest if they just ignored the whole procedure book. Of course the other possibility was she was too ****** to remember being asked to provide a sample.

what makes me laugh at those who try to defend the harassed thug in uniform blatantly fail to see the evidence in front of them, WATCH the vid watch him cuff her across the face using his left hand then watch her go to ground, before being dragged off then slammed to the ground. yet without a whiff of breath a sample of blood ( plenty to get hold of) or a puff into a breathalyzer she can be deemed clearly drunk, stop deluding yourselves the guy is now in the klink for 3 months perhaps his bullyboy attitude to life may be tempered somewhat when he rejoins a supposed civilised society.

KW

I have still seen nothing to say she was in fact drunk. Lots of hints, but nothing concrete.

The cowardly bully got little support from the Judiciary and his own Force:-

Passing sentence, Deputy District Judge Peter Greenfield said Andrews had abused his position of trust and only a custodial sentence was appropriate.

He said: "In my view, you presided over an atmosphere of bullying and intimidation upon Ms Somerville which culminated in the cell later that morning."

The judge continued: "I regard that a gross breach of trust placed upon you by Ms Somerville.

"I consider that right thinking members of the public will be appalled and totally saddened by your actions as a police officer."

Assistant Chief Constable Patrick Geenty of Wiltshire Police said: "I fully support the comments of the judge and the sentence handed down today.

"The officer let the public down, he let his colleagues down and he has let himself down. He was a disgrace."

oh well, never would have happened if she had provided the sample for the breathalyser - and by the looks of things she never got around to giving them one either :good:

Ms Somerville was arrested in July 2008 after being found asleep in her car.

She had been detained for failing to provide a sample for a breath test but denied any wrongdoing. The Crown Prosecution Service said the charges were later dropped due to insufficient evidence - bbc link!

so there you go, if you want to get off a drunk driving/drunk in charge conviction simply refuse to give a sample to police then get a cop to throw you face first into a floor, then theyll be too busy rushing you to a+e to worry about how hammered you are :yes::lol::P

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

since when is it illegal to sleep in your car?

ranting that it was his station! as mentioned before why did 2 officers not assist in taking her to a cell? she was clearly roughly treated to the extent of her injuries, and it was also a fellow officer that reported his actions! deserved his sentence.

I have many friends that are cops and when they are dealing with scum and scrotes and more scum they lose track of things and expect the worst of everyone they come across, whether they are regular law abiding or not. this officer was guilty of that.

Having said that this chap should be jailed for stupidity. Fancy behaving like that in front of the cameras I thought you needed an 'O' level to be in the cops to-day. :good::yes: