Pigeon over winter rape

Man-o-woods

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a few hours this morning in a new bit of wood ive picked up this week . Was not many about but shot 14 and they were all full of rape bar 1 which had berrys in ,so deffo turning more to rape . Also saw a good 200 on a field ive never done any good on over the years maybe this year will be different :good:

just starting to show some interest in the rape round me;not done any recon as such but seen a pack of 20 birds passing over the motorway as i was driving past; heading in the direction of 2 rape fields 7.30am this morning and seen birds heading back from the direction of fields when passing on the way home at 3.30pm so may have a look and see whats what.

I got another 105 acres of OSR yesterday so went and checked it today. I pushed about 300 pigeon off 1 of the fields and they didnt venture very far, just sat in trees around the field and then dropped back on it once i was further up the field. Will hopefully be out mid week to have a go at them.

Cheers

Ben