I am finally a man !

oneshotkiller

I now have a 10 x 8 shed sitting proudly at the bottom of the garden :D

I'm going outside to put my tools in it and maybe sometime :yes:

Tools.....No......first thing to do is get a comfy chair, a gas hob and a kettle, followed by T pot T bags and mug. Followed by Ashtray and Cuban cigars, Litre bottle of famous grouse and bottle of Stones ginger wine.

Then like me.... Gloster Canaries.

Sit back enjoy life watch and listen to the birds singing and wait for the decree absolute to come through...

Heaven... :yes::lol:

Tools.....No......first thing to do is get a comfy chair, a gas hob and a kettle, followed by T pot T bags and mug. Followed by Ashtray and Cuban cigars, Litre bottle of famous grouse and bottle of Stones ginger wine.

Sit back enjoy life watch and listen to the birds singing and wait for the decree absolute to come through...

Why didnt i think of that :o

Mike your a genius :big_boss:

I now have a 10 x 8 shed sitting proudly at the bottom of the garden :D

I'm going outside to put my tools in it and maybe sometime :yes:

dont forget tv,microwave,hammock ,fridge freezer,bottle of single malt,oh and a internal bolt to keep the mrs out.and welcome to the union of the shedman mate.

Just looking at it now i kind of wish i'd ordered the 12 x 10 :hmm:

Where the hell am i gonna fit the bed and the 3 piece :oops:

Welcome to the club :P I joined the brotherhood with a 10 x 12 a few years back, full of man stuff now but I have my regrets as should have gone "swedish log cabin"

You lot have all gone mamby pamby a proper MANS SHED is a wondurus place with lots of tools and bits of wood and nails and screws a place to make things and mend things ok have a nice old rocking chair a radio and a few cans of bear a little heater for the cold weather and there you have it heaven.

if you wont leather seats and a bar that is not a shed its a summer house for wimps just stay in the bloody house and stop pretending that you are a real man.

• 2 weeks later...

:stupid:

i hate to burst your bubble my friend but you are not a real man until you have a chainsaw hanging in your shed , it makes no difference that you have no purpose for the chainsaw , you just have to have one.

getting the shed is just the start of manhood , its a bit like the wispy moustache you grew when you were 15 years old .

get the chainsaw my friend and you will feel your testicles drop with pride :yp: :good:

All these suggestions are no good unless you insulate your shed - no fun when it's cold -You now need power and an alarm- Yes you should have got bigger one - My old motto was find something you want and buy next model up. -- It won't be long before it's full of rubbish and you can't get in door.

Dave

Had enough of sitting with spider filled sheds with my first wife - so thought about it this time and built my wife a nice new green house - now she's buzy potting with her Alan Tichmarsh calender or whatever women do in greenhouses - and I get some time to do 'man housework' on 'pigeon watch'

All these suggestions are no good unless you insulate your shed - no fun when it's cold -You now need power and an alarm- Yes you should have got bigger one - My old motto was find something you want and buy next model up. -- It won't be long before it's full of rubbish and you can't get in door.

Dave

CLUB

Ive got two sheds a large workshop garage Numerous tools machines and chainsaws and I can't get in the door also.

I NEED A MUCH, MUCH BIGGER SHED. 10 X BIGGER.

Perhaps there's a second hand tesco store available somewhere.

Edited by fortune

OMG Fisherman Mike , i bet you know Mum n Dad !!!

Do you show your Glosters ?

Small world

i hate to burst your bubble my friend but you are not a real man until you have a chainsaw hanging in your shed , it makes no difference that you have no purpose for the chainsaw , you just have to have one.

getting the shed is just the start of manhood , its a bit like the wispy moustache you grew when you were 15 years old .

get the chainsaw my friend and you will feel your testicles drop with pride :yp: :good:

"Priceless"

Don't do it M8 - I have x5 chainsaws and and loadsa axes in my shed and now walk around with my nuts in a sack tied to my belt. Medical tip - with small electric chainsaws your nuts stay up for yrs.

True one. A guy I used to work with told me of his railway friend who's marriage broke down and he moved into his shed, during the 63 winter his wife felt sorry for him freezinf in his shed so let him move back into their bungalow - with his shed. So he had his flat roofed shed rebuilt in the lounge so he was still in his shed as agreed by his wife.

I've got a nice 10 x 6 shed with power, and solar panels and lamps, batteries etc. I spend hours trying to make rehargeable led lamps in there. I've got a chainsaw, a nice red italian jobbie as well, Efco, belter...AND I've got a petrol strimmer and a hedge trimmer :lol:

I ran out of room so I bought a smaller single pitch roof one to put tools and stuff in, including my new jet washer......2 sheds, loads of power tools, just call me Mr. smart ars4 smug ******* by all means: mind you I'm 47, I should really have reached this status at least 10 years ago :blink: :lol:

I've got a nice 10 x 6 shed with power, and solar panels and lamps, batteries etc. I spend hours trying to make rehargeable led lamps in there. I've got a chainsaw, a nice red italian jobbie as well, Efco, belter...AND I've got a petrol strimmer and a hedge trimmer :lol:

I ran out of room so I bought a smaller single pitch roof one to put tools and stuff in, including my new jet washer......2 sheds, loads of power tools, just call me Mr. smart ars4 smug ******* by all means: mind you I'm 47, I should really have reached this status at least 10 years ago :blink: :lol:

all depends on the size of your chainsaw bar - with a bigger bar you could have been a real man 25 yrs ago

Merry christmas