How well did we shoot today? 2011 edition.

paulos

I have noticed a deathly silence since the British at Hodnet - a few eggo's bust me thinks. - At least I owned up to a 79 at Hodnet. :good: :good:

Dave

No busted egos, I wouldn't have thought. :hmm:

At least they had the balls to shoot the competition, not the girls re-run.

I got an 80 at Hodnet (the proper competition) and that was shooting like a total cock :P

I'll tell you what there IS a lot of on here. A load of fannying flannel from people who won't shoot competitively, but like to try and ridicule those that do. Doesn't work, because nobody gives a flying **** what the scores were on a non-competition day :lol:

I'm deathly silent about my score this weekend too, because I didn't ******* go shooting :sly:

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timps what did you get on Sunday ? I can't see your score listed on the KMSG web site did they loose your card ?

Dear Ian E,

In answer to your two questions I have no idea.

Question 1)

I did not shoot the beginning or middle of the course well at all, this could be due to the fact I am **** or drinking cocktails with Karen the night before doesn’t help me concentrate (to be fair doing anything with Kaz doesn’t help me concentrate) :yp: .

I shot the last four stands well and enjoyed them, so rather than ruin my happy last four stand feeling I did not add my card up after the first few rows that's why I have not posted it. I do this a lot hence why chard adds my card up and posts it for me (much to his amusement) :blush: . If I shoot well I always add it up as I might win money ;) .

Question 2)

How the heck would I know if they have lost it, I put it on the desk with some other cards and will wait for it to appear on my CPSA averages only to be discounted due to the 10% you shot **** rule.

Yours Faithfully Craigy xx

:good:

Nice to see things back to normal,for a week i thought everyone had taken up fishing or something :hmm::sly: (Sorry B,no offence meant) ;)

Azzurri.

Azzurri,

By back to normal do you mean that people are posting their scores and commenting on other posters scores OR do you mean that most, not all, are back to shooting ****.

In my case I'll put my head over the parapet and admit to the later :oops::oops: I am sure if I took up fishing I'd struggle to hit the water with the bait :hmm::hmm:

I am an optimist though, if I can raise my game by about 25% I can get back up to being mediocre :good::good:

Mr Potter

Azzurri,

By back to normal do you mean that people are posting their scores and commenting on other posters scores OR do you mean that most, not all, are back to shooting ****.

In my case I'll put my head over the parapet and admit to the later :oops::oops: I am sure if I took up fishing I'd struggle to hit the water with the bait :hmm::hmm:

I am an optimist though, if I can raise my game by about 25% I can get back up to being mediocre :good::good:

Mr Potter

Now Mr P it must have been a bad day Ive spoken to Alan today & he had a bad shoot so god knows what it must have been like on the way home with you pair in the car :o who rang the Samaritans first :no: :no:

Azzurri,

Mr Potter

Hi Mr P

I just meant that people weren't posting and it had been a bit quiet around here lately.

If i'd been in the same boat fishing with you i'd be saying "**** the fishing,let's go shooting instead" :lol::lol:

Hopefully see you and a few others on sunday at Worsely :good::good:

Azzurri.

Warren Gill today for me, first time I've shot there and went on invitation from a lad at work with his game syndicate,a good bunch of lads who enjoy a laugh with there shooting.Some quite steady stands then some a bit quick and catchy with a rather nice high hightower driven pair. Finished the hundred bird on 84 should have been more as it was one of those rare days when it seems hard to miss but the rain was torrential for four stands and made it tough to shoot. We shot a simmo driven pheasant flush to finish off.Very nice and friendly ground, one I will shoot again in the future.

ATB figgy

Went to Caterham with Mungler today.

We don't venture there very often and the weather held so a nice day all round.

I was a birds only muppet and Mung did very well until the last stand which was a card wrecker.

I can't give my usual burger van appraisal due to being on a health kick, but it smelled pretty good.

The tunnel was very backed up on the way back which is always the risk you take going the "wrong" side of the river :rolleyes:

Manchester today.

Shot with beretta and Roman. Real pleasure to watch beretta smash his way to 94, I had 71 when I left - but rumour has it after some problems with stand 9 it was scratched from the shoot - as I managed a 7/8 on the stand I am a little peeved but I know there were a number of unhappy campers there today.

A good turnout at Marne today and well shot to Paulos who won the high gun prize money with a steady 87/100. (53/60)Bit confussing but we only score the first 3 pairs on each stand

First time we have had a 100 birder on for a while and it was a nice change.

40 bird open shoot in a fortnight and am putting the highgun upto a £100. It will be a re-entry shoot £10 per entry.

Went to Manchester Clays at Worsley today and shot a 75 ex 92, which was originally a 76 ex100, the dropping of stand 9 couldn't be avoided as the stand was dangerous to shoot originally although much easier than the simo pair we ended up shooting in the afternoon thus they had to strike the stand off the scores as it would have given the earlier shooters an unfair advantage. Shooters still shot 100 clays but only the 92 were counted in the results.It's always difficult when something like this happens as it works in favour for some but not for others, :/ I hope shooters don't hold it against the club as it is clearly in the CPSA ruling for such an occurance. :/ Apart from that stand, i thought the targets were excellent nothing rangy but plenty to have you dropping the odd bird here and there.I'm hoping Nicky will put our scores up 'cause as usual my memory fades after a two hour drive home. From Auntie :huh:

Manchester today.

Shot with beretta and Roman. Real pleasure to watch beretta smash his way to 94, I had 71 when I left - but rumour has it after some problems with stand 9 it was scratched from the shoot - as I managed a 7/8 on the stand I am a little peeved but I know there were a number of unhappy campers there today.

Nice one B :good:

Still kick your **** on the pigeons though :lol:

Auntie pretty much summed it up in her above post :yes: Unfortunately the scores are all on a different laptop but i've already sent the file off so they should be uploaded to the CPSA website by Tuesday morning. Whilst it was unfortunate that stand 9 had to be discounted from the results today, it was also the fairest soultion as the competition was then decided on the same targets.