How well did we shoot today? 2011 edition.

paulos

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went to Manchester too :oops:

Bit of a PW day today, I reckon.

Beretta won AA Class (though wasn't High Gun)

NickyT should have got A Class, as long as he entered :hmm:

I won B Class :P

100milesaway Aunty won C Class :good:

Full House - 'Ave a banana :lol:

Interesting shoot :rolleyes: :blink: :oops::lol:

Top darts from all the PW crew then :good:

• 2 weeks later...

53ex100 at Paddock Wood yesterday. Lovely ground, huge selection of targets and very friendly. The 100ft tower throws some tricky birds.

65ex100 at Northall today, my best score for a 100 bird shoot.

4 months into shooting regularly and my scores are finally moving in the right direction. Very happy with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Shot at Marne Barracks today. Some excellent targets 50 birds for £8. There were over 100 shooters there all enjoying the day, some quite challenging birds but everyone seemed to be hitting there average so all in all lots of happy faces including mine with a bonus of £30 for high gun.44/50. from Auntie. :good:

Edited by 100milesaway

Went to Shugborough today and there was a dream team squad comprising of 4 PW members......

I believe this mythical squad ended up with 3 of them getting joint 1st & 3 in class to make it a clean sweep.

I am told it was a joy to behold, the words magnificent, Werther’s, stale wee and Muller being used to describe said squad........... :blink: :look: :lol:

Edited by timps

That was a tactical shot to test where I was in relation to the target..... :huh:

I think about 10ft underneath it :hmm: You now know the exact extremities of a ¼ choke <_<

The scores were

85 FOR TIMPS

85 (84 ¼) for chard

84 for canthitathing

Considering it was Al’s first time there that’s a cracking score (he saw a good coach) :lol:

Anni started off on fire but just lost it at the end. :huh:

A good day though with some nice targets and good company bar the drive down :oops::good:

I think about 10ft underneath it :hmm: You now know the exact extremities of a ¼ choke <_<

The scores were

85 FOR TIMPS

85 (84 ¼) for chard

84 for canthitathing

Considering it was Al’s first time there that’s a cracking score (he saw a good coach) :lol:

A good day though with some nice targets and good company bar the drive down :oops::good:

I reckon there's crayfish in that thar river at the bottom of the hill at Shugborough :hmm:

Think I gave that John Deere too much lead on the way home.... <_<

Edited by Chard

The scores were

85 FOR TIMPS

85 (84 ¼) for chard

84 for canthitathing

The coach was the business :good: Lots of excellent advice like "put the gun in the right place" and "If you break it then you've hit it". All top drawer stuff. :lol: :lol:

I think I'd just relaxed when I realised the spandex had been left at home :P

As you say Timps, a good day and good company :good: . Nice to meet Anni as well. Hope you enjoyed you're drive back via Norwich :lol: :lol:

The scores were

85 FOR TIMPS

85 (84 ¼) for chard

84 for canthitathing

Grounds still up for sale then :P:lol:

Well shot chaps :good:

Think I gave that John Deere too much lead on the way home.... <_<

No NO NO it definitely needed loads of lead, going via Hull to miss it would have been fine by me......... considering you took us via Essex to get there it would have been no big deal <_<

The coach was the business :good: Lots of excellent advice like "put the gun in the right place" and "If you break it then you've hit it". All top drawer stuff. :lol: :lol:

I shall send you the bill afterwards, my coaching technique is 2nd to none, unique some would say, I learnt everything I know off here. :yes::huh:

Chard's patented abuse the old duffer ref is the only thing I cannot teach, for that you have to learn off the master. ;)