Top Posters In This Topic

spoken to clarissa dixon wright read her book what a family :lol::lol:

been cooking with anthony worrell thompson bit of a cock

had seve balisteros in my taxi ..nice bloke

john barnes and his friends and kicked his friend out of my cab

dan gold of london ink..what a cock

lal hardy...london ink and good hunting lad

floella benjamin on a bridge in llangollen

Vic Reeves come in the local one new years eve and proceeded to turn on the TV and turn the volume up to 11 to watch his self singing 'born free' whilst sat in a barrel on Jules Hollands Hootenany. It was a double dissapointment as Vic proceeded to act like a knobber for the rest of the night and I realised that Jules ' no-neck' Hollands show wasn't live. Doh.

I have met a few A & B as well as a few on the C list, in the order i remember not anything else.

Roger Moore

Cilla Black and her husband

Lewis Collins

Elton John

Princess Anne

Prince Of Wales

Bernard Cribbins

Clarisa Dickson Wright

Hugh Fernley Whitingstall

A load of what was WWF wrestlers including The Undertaker

Bobby Davro

Justin Lee Collins

Had a beer after their show with The Manic Street Preachers

Jim Davidson

Ray Reardon? (snooker)

Daley Thompson

Phil from Eastenders? (so i was told)

:lol:

Oh so predictable.

It's a rather light hearted thread and not a massive name-drop-a-thon.

No need to go all Citizen Smith over it.

Me predictable not whats predicatable is you having a pop at me .

Still I can ad Mungler to my famous list once I gone to charity shoot :lol:

Cheers OTH

I Met, and spoke to Arnold Schwarzenegger while visiting my father at his place of work in California - Not nearly as tall as you would of thought. He had a bunch of 'Students' (Young Techs, etc) who he had told to be on their best behaviour due to this visit (It's a state owned facility and of course Arnie is the Govenour of CA). I have never seen such repressed rage as one of them runs up to the fellow with a photo of him in the 'Terminator' to sign.

Edited by Bleeh

I spent my break time at work chatting to a guy named Gordon Sumner once. He was visiting a customer I used to garden for and came and sat with me to look at the view and relax. I was probably talking to him for half an hour or so.

Being young, a bit stupid and generally not all that up on celebrities I had no idea that "Gordon" was otherwise known as Sting. The guy we worked for was his record producer, and also a bloody nice chap.

Have meet a quite a few famous horse racing folk over the years, Met Lester Piggot when i was about 6 year old at the Irish Derby, and he was a lot more pleasant than he portrays on TV. Have meet AP Mc Coy and a lot of the other National Hunt jockeys and wold have to say Mick Fitzgerald was about the best of them. Kieron Fallon is a cock!!

Have meet a quite a few famous horse racing folk over the years, Met Lester Piggot when i was about 6 year old at the Irish Derby, and he was a lot more pleasant than he portrays on TV. Have meet AP Mc Coy and a lot of the other National Hunt jockeys and wold have to say Mick Fitzgerald was about the best of them. Kieron Fallon is a cock!!

Yes thats because he is as deaf as a post and had to lip read and had difficulty with his speech making him seem a bit aloof. infact a very intelligent and geniable man. ;)

I met prince Charles many years ago.

While i was on hol sin Ilse of White i was passing through village called fresh water, there was alot of ticker tape about so i decided to stop and see what was going on.

There was hardly anyone about so i was at the tape when this black limo pulled up, the door opened and this chap in all his gear started to get out, as he did so he stumbled over this sword he was wearing that had some how got between his legs causing him to stumble.

It was not until he looked up that i realized who it was, he came over to the tape and said hello as he made his way to open an inshore life boat station.

it was not the fact of it being Charlie i recall but him stumbling over this ruddy great sword.

One could not laugh! could one?

Edited by djgeoff

i met barney macenna and john sheanan i dublin a couple of years ago, in a pub ime a huge fan of the dubliners all i could get out of my befuddled face was "masons apron was bloody awsome"

and last year my bike broke down at muthhill near creiff and a gent pulled up and asked if i needed a hand i said nope i need a 10mm spanner he took his lid off and it was ewen mcgregor from starwars!

and we have had the management and owners of rangers and celtic shooting hear as well as gordon ramsey and his chefs a couple of spanish royals nd some big name foot ballers who for some reason we cant name!

oh and sam wise from lord of the rings