PW North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot

Teal

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, does anyone know if there are any cartridge restrictions at Sporting Targets :good: :yp: :yp:

Plaswad or fibre, no restriction. The only thing you would need to ring and check is for any load greater than 28g or if you want to shoot steel :o :o :oops::oops: :( :(

Mr Potter

Are squads going to be published before the day or is it see when you get there

Slight delay with publishing squads on my part. I have all the squadding requests and am drawing them up. They should be available on the NvS Charity Shoot website tomorrow!

Slight delay with publishing squads on my part. I have all the squadding requests and am drawing them up. They should be available on the NvS Charity Shoot website tomorrow!

Provisional Squad lists have been drawn up and should be released later today...

Thanks to Cranfield, we also now have a High Gun plate to present to the highest scorer on the day!

photo_plate.jpg

Ahh ****. If it's not enough to be spending the night with him (and probably dealing with him puking everywhere) I now have to drag him round the ground as well...! :rolleyes:

Still, I guess I should flattered by being in the Young Guns squad :blush: and there are no northern monkeys to try and understand...

Edited by twitchynik