A little justice?

Iaindp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard on the news that the chap who did it (a robber) was the one that knifed Huntley (but didn't manage to kill him).

Alright, I wouldn't want to go out for a beer with the fella or have him round for tea, but he does appear to demonstrate considerable civic spirit.

I wonder where they will send him next....

I am a 'caring medical professional' but I for one will not lose a seconds sleep over this untermench inadequate specimen being topped. I am a dad and if it was my son I would do it myself with my bare hands. The guy who did it was the same guy who attempted to top Huntley (who has a price on his head) guessing this guy had a few quid on his. Money well spent.

I heard on the news that the chap who did it (a robber) was the one that knifed Huntley (but didn't manage to kill him).

Alright, I wouldn't want to go out for a beer with the fella or have him round for tea, but he does appear to demonstrate considerable civic spirit.

I wonder where they will send him next....

yes I had him fiqured as a fine upstanding member of the community? I have no sadness at the death of the animal that killed a kid, and had it been say the kids father that killed him you could understand why, and in truth I would have applauded that, but I wont stand and cheer that a scumbag looking for notoriety has been allowed to achieve what looks to be his "ambition"

KW

Agree with gloker 100%.Those on here ignorant enough to not celebrate this scumbags demise simply cant have children.As for should we do the same if someone runs over and kills a person?-where,in gods name,is the connection? This beast was not fit to be called human and should only be regarded as the lowest lifeform imaginable.Should we form vigilante groups to kill peedo,s?-not needed if it were my kids cos i would do the job myself at any cost.Would those on here not happy at the treatment this scum recieved like to form a group and write a letter to the murdered boys parents saying what a shame that Hatch has been killed?

I know it's wrong that this scumbag was murdered, but do I really give a toss ? No, I don't. People who commit crimes like his remove themselves from my field of compassion. I simply don't care.

What I do care about is that some idiot let him out of prison, he shouldn't have left with his testicles attached.

I know it's wrong that this scumbag was murdered, but do I really give a toss ? No, I don't. People who commit crimes like his remove themselves from my field of compassion. I simply don't care.

What I do care about is that some idiot let him out of prison, he shouldn't have left with his testicles attached.

Best comment yet!

I like the idea, you get judged, sent to jail and then someone tops you as he thinks it`s justice <_<

To those that think it is right and proper to do that,how many want to form a vigilante squad and take out the paedos ? Just because it was someone doing it for "you" doesn`t make it right.

If you knock somone over and kill them, do the "Eye for an eye" brigade still say that ? (Careful theres a twist here)

What if you grass someone for doing something illegal and their sense of outrage is so bad they then carve your face, or the kids, is that still OK ?

Come on we have rules here, "It`s not Nam !"

Henry,

The "knocking someone over" is usually accidental unless a car is driven specifically at someone so that is a ridiculous comparison, this guy was on parole and still decided in his head that it was ok to abuse and murder a child!! there is no reasonable doubt, no question - there is no grey area, he was a predator, and the guy who killed him is already inside so this means the dangerous person is already locked up so a win-win situation all round i'd say. :good:

As has been said, as a father if it was my child i'd hunt the person down, there really is nothing worse than having the picture in your head of your son/daughter being tortured and the fear they must have felt up to the time that animal kills them, it would be all consuming for me if i was put through the thought of that.

It's not that i'm saying an eye for an eye in all crime cases but there are people like Fred west, Myra Hindley, Huntley who are quite simply predators and who in my opinion will never be rehabilitated and so I believe should be put down/executed.

Regards,

Gixer

I can't believe that people are actually condoning Murder, with some even going so far as to suggest the Murderer be given a medal..Surely Murder is Murder, the unlawful taking of another human life. Don't get me wrong, He did commit a disgusting crime, but does it redress the balance now that he has been killed.? What if he was in prison for another offence and was killed. Would that too be OK?

Where did i read that "EYE FOR AN EYE" thing ? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

<_<

To those that think it is right and proper to do that,how many want to form a vigilante squad and take out the paedos ?

Vigilantism has it's place,but they've got to be educated vigilantes.....remember that group of people who smashed all the windows in some blokes house a few years ago? When the Police eventually arrived they discovered he was a pediatricion! :lol:

Where did i read that "EYE FOR AN EYE" thing ? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

The Bible ? Exodus/Leviticus and latterly Matthew, which basically said to forgive rather than punish.

Have another read, it was to stop over-zealous retribution that was common place 3, 500 years ago. It was a statement of principle that the punishment should fit the crime and there is no evidence that it was applied and Moses even set up cities of refuge so that those who were accused of murder could flee to.

Surely for there to be forgiveness there must be some sort of contrition and or remorse on the part of the wrong doer, else the world would be full of people who wouldn't give two monkeys about their actions and would happily carry on safe in the knowledge that they would be forgiven.

So, take the dead paedo chappy, if he expressed no remorse at all, should he ever be forgiven?

Carrying on, what if Hitler in his last moments had a massive attack of guilt, saw the substantial error of his ways, went to see a priest, confessed his sins and expressed remorse. Does that make it all hunky dorey for him and safe guard him a place upstairs?

Mind you, there would have been a few Knights of the Crusades who knew a fair bit about religious genocide and would have done so in the expectation that they would get an express ticket to a Christian heaven. What about there sorts?

Surely for there to be forgiveness there must be some sort of contrition and or remorse on the part of the wrong doer,(Absolutely) else the world would be full of people who wouldn't give two monkeys about their actions and would happily carry on safe in the knowledge that they would be forgiven.

So, take the dead paedo chappy, if he expressed no remorse at all, should he ever be forgiven? (By whom ? By me, yes, by God....No, with the proviso that he could, should he seek forgivness.)

Carrying on, what if Hitler in his last moments had a massive attack of guilt, saw the substantial error of his ways, went to see a priest, confessed his sins and expressed remorse(Not sure, not 100% on RC stuff). Does that make it all hunky dorey for him and safe guard him a place upstairs? (No that will have to do with acceptance of Jesus as Lord and saviour, loving God with all your heart, mind and soul & loving your neighbour, or at least that is my take on the gospels.)

Mind you, there would have been a few Knights of the Crusades who knew a fair bit about religious genocide and would have done so in the expectation that they would get an express ticket to a Christian heaven. What about there sorts? (Nothing like twisting a religion to a kings/popes own devious wants.) <_<

Off to Church in a mo for the big family brekky.........salvation and bacon rolls, what more can you want :D

My childre are both adults now, my grandaughter is a 7 week old baby. I dread to think now what could have happened to my kids and my mind is in turmoil about my grandaughters future. I do know this, anyone who harmed mine would get it repayed megastyle....but that generally does not happen.

Either the victims family never find out who is responsible or the system if they are found protects the guilty.

Be aware, be careful if you have young kids or grand kids, never let them out on their own until they are of an age to be streetish wise.

I do however have the comfort of knowing my granduaghter will be looked out for by a wide circle of the Carlisle fraternity not leats to mention her parents.

I am being far from Pc when I say....an old Thames barge filled with these nonces and towed 50 miles into the north sea and sunk would get rid of around 1000 min. Sounds like a good idea to me. Now someone come on tell me these people are misunderstood have had problems in childhood......... ad nauseum...no doubt someone will.

There's no excuse for murder, but I can't say that I'll loose any sleep over this one... :good:

Just rewards. An eye for an eye.

Anyone who takes a life forefeits his own human rights, in my book, and frankly deserves whatever he gets. If someone harmed my kids I would move Heaven and earth to make sure he paid dearly, even if it meant me going down for it. Hearing 'hand-knitted sweaters' ranting on about murderers and molesters 'human rights' is taking the Mick. The world is going crazy. Bring back the death penalty for proven convictions - I'll happily pull the handle/push the button/crank the handle. (I suspect there'd have to be a lottery for people willing to help in this way...)