Raffle for the PW Charity Shoot

Teal

The Pigeon Watch Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot is being held 7th May at Sporting Targets – details and payment info click here. Entry closes 23rd April, so register ASAP!

Last year a very successful Charity Raffle was held at the end of the day, with some fantastic lots generously donated by PW members and friends. The good news is that this year we’re holding one again and we have already got some fantastic prizes on offer, but we're hoping for some more!

Please send me a PM, or post up here if you have something to enter in to the raffle. You can either bring it on the day if you are coming, or if you can’t make it let another member bring it on your behalf, or even post it to me. To whet your appetite here’s a selection of the raffle prices on offer so far:

* A day’s guided pigeon shooting in Lincolnshire – proTOM1
    * 500 Clay Cartridges (Eley VIP 28gram size 8) – Black-Gun
    * 500 Pigeon Cartridges (Eley Pigeon 32gram size 6) – Black-Gun
    * A selection of Cadbury’s Chocolates (Roses, Miniature Heroes) - Radar_UK
    * Made to order charging hose, with 1/8 bsp fittings on each end, for PCP airgun – Silpig5
    * Clay Pigeon Shooting Lesson (in the North of England) – Beretta
    * A selection of goodies – Gamebore
    * Bottle of Glenfiddich - Mr Potter
    * Winchester Multi-tool - Mr Potter
    * 17 Ah. Yuasa Battery - webber
    * Another 17 Ah. Yuasa Battery - webber
    * A days pigeon roost shooting at Bickerstaffe Lancashire one Saturday in February 2012 with Ace Pigeon Shooter webber
    * An hours coaching lesson with John "Charlie" Farley at High Wych near Harlow Essex - bakerboy
    * Molton Brown goodies donated by Ramsey Healthcare - Evil Elvis
    * A days game shooting in North East Wales - Paul223
    * Bottle of Whiskey - Shaun4860
    * AA mag light in presentation box (x 2) - assassin
    * Bottle of Honey/Chilli Vodka fresh from Moscow - Nicky T
    * All inclusive guest day at Horsford range for 50 sporting targets + gallery range - GRAM71
    * £40 in vouchers for the club house shop - essexfluke
    * Jack Pyke Decoying Kit (x 2) - Jack Pyke
    * Jack Pyke Shooter Pack (x 2) - Jack Pyke
    * Set of powerdriver hide poles - Paul Hart

All funds raised will be going to Charity, Orchid Cancer, who do excellent work in raising awareness and research into treatments for male cancers.

If you can’t make the day or don’t have anything to donate, then please think about making a small donation, on the Pigeon Watch Just Giving page, even if it just one pound together we can raise even more money for this very worthwhile charity.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 separate prizes.

1 off 17 Ah. Yuasa Battery. Courtesy of webber / Celltec

1 off 7 Ah. Yuasa Battery. Courtesy of webber / Celltec

1 days pigeon roost shooting at Bickerstaffe Lancashire one Saturday in February 2012 with Ace Pigeon Shooter webber

I'll get the prizes to either Mr Potter or NickyT, as I'm not participating this year.

Straight shooting to all, and good luck with the raffle.

webber

Edited by webber

A 1 hour coaching lesson with John "Charlie" Farley at High Wych near Harlow Essex.

www.shootingcoachuk.com for more info.

John is a CPSA and BASC Shotgun Coach and Instructor amongst the many other shooting qualifcations he holds.

Edited by bakerboy

The Pigeon Watch Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot is being held 7th May at Sporting Targets – details and payment info click here. Entry closes 23rd April, so register ASAP!

Last year a very successful Charity Raffle was held at the end of the day, with some fantastic lots generously donated by PW members and friends. The good news is that this year we’re holding one again and we have already got some fantastic prizes on offer, but we're hoping for some more!

Please send me a PM, or post up here if you have something to enter in to the raffle. You can either bring it on the day if you are coming, or if you can’t make it let another member bring it on your behalf, or even post it to me. To whet your appetite here’s a selection of the raffle prices on offer so far:

1. A day’s guided pigeon shooting in Lincolnshire – proTOM1
  2. 500 Clay Cartridges (Eley VIP 28gram size 8) – Black-Gun
  3. 500 Pigeon Cartridges (Eley Pigeon 32gram size 6) – Black-Gun
  4. A selection of Cadbury’s Chocolates (Roses, Miniature Heroes) - Radar_UK
  5. Charging hose for PCP airgun – Silpig5
  6. Clay Pigeon Shooting Lesson (in the North of England) – Beretta
  7. A selection of goodies – Gamebore

All funds raised will be going to Charity, Orchid Cancer, who do excellent work in raising awareness and research into treatments for male cancers.

If you can’t make the day or don’t have anything to donate, then please think about making a small donation, on the Pigeon Watch Just Giving page, even if it just one pound together we can raise even more money for this very worthwhile charity.

Will I'll donate a days game shooting in North east Wales (walk one shoot one so must be able transverse rough ground), cheers!

Just to confirm, i will take someone to horsford range on a guest day for 50 sporting targets, range fee, carts, and loan of gun all included if required.

after clays they have a gallery range near the butts for about an hour, i'll even supply a bang stick and some ammo for this too.

regards, gram.

Nice Prize,