French Burka Ban

pavman

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from banning it in certain situations where security is an issue - banks, postoffices, airports etc I don't see the need for a ban. It should be subject to the same legislation as any other head wear, in that if requested to do so by a police officer you must remove it.

I'm not a very tolerant person in general, but to ban it is wrong IMO.

Edited by J@mes

Unfortunately this is rooted in politicians posturing for popularity. It will be difficult to enforce legally as a total ban on covering faces as it also could prevent a child wearing a balaclava in cold weather, anyone putting their hood up in rain, etc., etc...

Jeez, walking around Bethnal Green/Oldham/Bradford etc etc is bad enough - the face covering makes it almost bearable - please don't bring it into force in this country, there's enough ugly women as it is. :rolleyes:

thats if they are actually women

Yep here it comes.........

*** them if they want to wear it ****** off back to the filthy dust balls they came from It should be banned here aswell, and any second offender deported. The time for tolerance, political correctness and empathy has left it is now time to reclaim our country for the people who wish to live, work, raise their families in peace regardless of their nationality without worring about home grown terrorism or no go areas for white, black or anyone who simply isn't Muslim.

Rant over but anyone who disagrees tell that to the families who have had their young girls kidnapped, raped and used as prostitutes by muslim men who have no respect for any women especially white girls. I've looked into the eyes of such families could you do the same????

*** them if they want to wear it ****** off back to the filthy dust balls they came from (So where do they go to if they come from that country, say for example they were born in France, or better still 3rd generation french ?) It should be banned here aswell, and any second offender deported. The time for tolerance, political correctness and empathy has left it is now time to reclaim our country for the people who wish to live, work, raise their families in peace regardless of their nationality without worring about home grown terrorism or no go areas for white, black or anyone who simply isn't Muslim. (Are they all terrorists.... I never knew !) :o

Rant over but anyone who disagrees tell that to the families who have had their young girls kidnapped, raped and used as prostitutes by muslim men who have no respect for any women especially white girls. I've looked into the eyes of such families could you do the same????(Remember Fred West ? Ian Huntley ? Ian Brady and Myra Hindley ? Jon Venables and Robert Thompson ? Mary Bell ? ...... see where I`m going with this ?)

I have no problem with full face veils provided those wearing them have made the choice autonomously, sadly many do not. I cannot agree with some of the intolerence shown by muslim men, but equally I don't think the way to resolve the issue is to be intolerent towards muslim people.

Lets face facts (No pun intended) the women in France were arrested because they were in an unofficial protest, most of the froggy polis are aware that it will be almost impossible to enforce.

On another tack, what will happen to us if it comes here, face veils a no-no for pigeon/stalking/wildfowling....... :yp:

I like the old Turkish emperor's solution to this issue. He knew that prohibition is difficult to enforce on a huge population, so he just passed a law forcing prostitutes to wear a hijab. Much easier to enforce, and was very successful.

I like the old Turkish emperor's solution to this issue. He knew that prohibition is difficult to enforce on a huge population, so he just passed a law forcing prostitutes to wear a hijab. Much easier to enforce, and was very successful.

Deffo need a link to that !

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Burker Ban

I find it hard to praise the French for anything however I think they have this one right, if only the UK had the nads to do likewise

The most stupid thing about the British is that we are just to nice and excepting of other's and this is the thing that will be the death of us.

We will just let them all come and live how they want to until it is to late when they outnumber us as they surly will.

Then all of our liberal lows will be replaced with the races't bigoted etc lows that they have in the country's where they come in the first place

In short the best thing about this country freedom is the thing that will kill it in the end and the best part is that it is to late to stop it as most of us have already been brain washed by the media in to thinking if we dear to say anything against it we are bad people.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

It was something to do with Mustafa Ataturk (Who, was the Turkeys First prime minister, not an emperor) I'm sure, but not positive. It's been a while from days having to study the Ottoman empires fall.

I'll see if I can find something online.

Edited by Bleeh

Have to agree with a ban its nothing to do with liking or hating muslims or any race just think full face veils should be banned in public places.

As for balaclavas and such a lot of police keep stopping youngsters and make them remove the hoodies or any other covering stopping them from hiding behind them and not being identified.

Its about time we stopped pandering to the pc brigade.

Like the one about passing a law for prossies to wear them. :lol:

ATB figgy

At the present time British Law does not allow for a suspect being made to remove their hat during a stop / search let alone force someone to remove their face veil.

Anyway, how would bee keepers get on? :yp:

Round our way have seen them make teenagers remove their hoodies.

Regardless of what the law says.

Never seen many bee keepers walking the streets where i live,but if they did the local kids would have there life :lol: :lol: :lol: oi you, yeh you the storm trooper :P

ATB figgy

*** them if they want to wear it ****** off back to the filthy dust balls they came from It should be banned here aswell, and any second offender deported. The time for tolerance, political correctness and empathy has left it is now time to reclaim our country for the people who wish to live, work, raise their families in peace regardless of their nationality without worring about home grown terrorism or no go areas for white, black or anyone who simply isn't Muslim.

Rant over but anyone who disagrees tell that to the families who have had their young girls kidnapped, raped and used as prostitutes by muslim men who have no respect for any women especially white girls. I've looked into the eyes of such families could you do the same????

well said mate :good: :thumbs: