Charity Shoot Squad Requests

Teal

As you know with the shoot just 12 days away now is the time to submit squad requests. We are hoping to finalise all the squads by this WEDNESDAY. If you have any particular requirements you will need to PM me ASAP so that this can be taken into account.

There will be 6 to each squad. We intend to mix teams with shooters from the North and South as much as we can, other than that assignment will by random, unless you have stated any specific requirements.

I shot with the Potters last year and would enjoy that pleasure again if possible. :good:

I'm not that bothered one way or t'other if I shoot with Son of Potter (I may have had enough of him on the way down :o :o ) but I would certainly enjoy shooting with ME again this year if that can be arranged.

Mr P

PS don't take this too personally son, you are still in the will :good::good:

More than happy to be squadded with any number of newbies who may want a bit of subtle coaching. :yes:

They've made the effort, put their hands in their pockets and given to a worthwhile charity, they're all "would be Champions" in my book. :good:

Cat.

More than happy to be squadded with any number of newbies who may want a bit of subtle coaching. :yes:

They've made the effort, put their hands in their pockets and given to a worthwhile charity, they're all "would be Champions" in my book. :good:

Cat.

Top man Cat. :good:

You know I'm a newbie and after a bit of coaching, eh, eh, eh... ;)

Sparkie's Squad Total Rank

Bagsy South (4) 72 16

SPARKIE North 64 30

miffy North 63 34

IanE North 61 36

tashfishinmad North 60 38

DangerousDave South 60 38

shaun4860 North 57 44

YellowBear North 56 46

EvilElvis South 56 46

Squad average: 61.00 (549/9)

last years group was a good laugh.

CAN YOU KEEP ME,MIFFY,TASHFISHINMAD TOGETHER PLEASE AS I LIKE GIVING MIFFY **** WHEN IM BEATING HIM AND ITS NOT THAT OFTEN I SHOOT WITH HIM.LOL

Edited by SPARKIE

i don't mind who we shoot with, i think leeds will do well in our group, we've got mikee to give some sound advice. put a couple of northeners with us :good:

Well if he dont mind how about putting me and Yellow Bear in with this one.....(golf trolley you see) :wub:

shaun