a bit windy isnt it

semiautolee

Oh yes!! Its going to be virtually unfishable but still infinitely better than staying indoors!

I have to say, I don't think it is fishable here at the moment, tomorrow however...

Monday

Rain in places at first but with the rain dying out by mid to late morning to leave a mostly dry and bright afternoon, with some sunny spells developing. Windy generally, though.

Monday night

Winds will ease but still be quite brisk in places, mainly over hills. Mostly dry with some clear spells and with just a few isolated showers later.

Tuesday

Sunny intervals, with showers developing, with some of the showers becoming heavy and perhaps thundery. Less windy than today but still quite blustery at times.

I've been working in corus teeside today near the blast furnace and sinter plant, the whole site is like one big sand blaster.

Driving through the plant in the van and stones the size of golf balls are blowing and rolling down the roads, and the dust is more like small gravel, bl@@dy glad I'm done for the day.

ATB figgy

absolutely wild up here,havent seen a single pigeon,whereas normally theres loads on the fields and flying about the estate...

DAZ

None of the pigeons round here are flying about the wind is so strong they are walking to the fields.....TWO steps forward and one back :lol: :lol: :lol::D