• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see your post count is on the up Rob :lol:

Where were you hiding.....was it in the same shed as Harnser? :o

TEH

I've been taking care of business.

Finally bagged a contract starting 17.10.11. Not before time. I'll be working for the firm that did Chris De Burghs swimming pool (just to keep things on topic).

Been on TV - I was on a Ballroom Dancing prog in early 70's - can't remember what prog was called and filmed it at a hotel in middle of Brum - Hopefully I am only one alive who remembers it. :blush: :blush: :blush:

dave

ps. Never wore a suit or tie every again.

Bumped into Phil Lynott and Leslie Crowther having a coffee in a cafe in Bristol. Got Phil to sign a Thin Lizzey Albumn I had bought about 20 minutes earlier. Crowther was well ****** I didnt ask for his Autograph. :lol: :lol:

I also sat on Johhny Morris's knee when I was 7

Worked as a cleaner in a posh hotel at 17 and cleaned Michael Caines **** of the rim of the Pan.

Once took a Bond Girl to the Pictures. Miriam d,Abo. Her cousin Mike used to play Cricket for us when he moved back from America.

Edited by Fisherman Mike

No. 1

I had Chris Eubank naked in a hotel room.

I did the weigh in for the first Eubank - Watson fight. Just before the official weigh in at Leicester Sq, I ended up in Eubanks hotel room so he could be weighed prior to the official weighing. He was overweight and he stripped naked on the scales trying to make the weight.

No. 2

I had a pair of handlebars on my motocrosser that were given to me by triple 500cc world champion Dave Thorpe.

Great Topic

1/ Skied with James bond (AKA Roger moore) in Switzerland oh ok was 10 meteres away trying to catch him to get pic but never did if was so damn fast did all his ski stunts himself. :good:

2/ On a ski lift in Val d'Isère coming the opposite way was Mr Die Hard (AKA Bruce Willis) :D

3/ While on the motorway to Cream the nightclub in Liverpool, our mini bus pulled up next to HolyOaks Terry dwye in her car, i then turned and said hello and she said hi ya that was it i should of said more really :lol:

4/ Last but not least Les denis walked over the zebra crossing right in front of us while we sat there in the car at Torguay.

I fitted the burglar alarm at footballer David Battys house

I also fitted Barry Sheens mothers burglar alarm too ( getting very tedious with that one :hmm: )

Kaiser Chiefs guitarist Whitey was in my form at school

Sat next to Rick Stien whilst having a pint in Cornwall ( completely ignored me when I said hi)

Sat in fifteen, Cornwall having a drink and my brothers dog knocked over Judith Chalmers G and T (she was quite ok about it too)

Met Rick Wakeman and Nina Carter in Gatwick airport, then got on my my flight home and sat in the wrong seat, it was Cilla Blacks!.

Met Brian Johnson (AC DC) when we did some work at his studio.

Almost ran Sid Little over in Blackpool when he walked off the kerb without looking.

Brendan and Tim Healey shoot at our Clay pigeon club.

And last but not least, had my photo taken with Samantha Fox, as I'm 6' 6" she looked up and said "ere, you're dead tall you are" took the photo into work the next day and upset my apprentice who was mad about her :)