Own up - who owns a Lab called Fenton?

Beardo

So how would you use an e collar to sort this? all the vids I've found on the net about collars are for american style obedience training where they are used on very low power just to 'tap' the dog to reinforce commands. i can't see our friend Fenton paying much attention. Not a hater of collars, but I've thought about this for my dog before he gets himself killed on the road and not sure of the technique you'd actually use.

They work a treat you would have stopped that scenario immediately. My gwp was a little iffy on deer and hares and sorted very fast, where we walk amd beat there are serious numbers of fallow and muntjac never had her go more than a couple of paces on a shoot day. Simply set her up on walks when she ignored me she got a beep then if carried on a shock only needed a couple. Even held last weekend when a munty ran into pen wire and got tangled last weekend and that was a nasty situation waiting to happen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look and learn my friend... Look and learn ;)

Sorry Lads I was Out with SS and his lab Molly taking a look at the Fallow, when Molly went on the rampage :oops: SS new i was filming at the time so for some reason tryed the name Fenton :hmm: which as you can see didn't work. Maybe he should have bit the bullet and called her by her real name :yes: .

Sorry SS for putting it on Utube but you did look funny running after Fenton (molly)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PELTY :good: