Good old Clarkson

DSPUK

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think some of you need to wake up and stop worrying so much about what people say. Do you honestly, honestly think he meant it? Give me a break ***. :rolleyes: You could tell by his actions that he was not interested in being there in the slightest, and every time the camera panned to his face you could see he was cooking up something offensive to say!

I was LOL'ing at the presenters faces when he came out with what he did, I bet they were getting a right bloody earful from the producer/editor or whoever to try and get the subject moved on, and quick!

:lol:

Edited by J@mes

I think some of you need to wake up and stop worrying so much about what people say. Do you honestly, honestly think he meant it? Give me a break ***. :rolleyes: You could tell by his actions that he was not interested in being there in the slightest, and every time the camera panned to his face you could see he was cooking up something offensive to say!

I was LOL'ing at the presenters faces when he came out with what he did, I bet they were getting a right bloody earful from the producer/editor or whoever to try and get the subject moved on, and quick!

:lol:

+1

I happened to be watching when he said it.Been blown out of all proportion as usual. He said stuff in support of the strikes too but that's been lost in the interests of sensationalist ****.

You know that man is a hypocrite when he says '

"I mean, how dare they go on strike when they've got these gilt-edged pensions that are going to be guaranteed while the rest of us have to work for a living."

I don't know what he pay is, but I know it's more than everyone else combined in this thread combined, and further to the point I'm sure the BBC pension isn't bad either!.

I'm afraid teachers will have the last laugh. They are the first of many; people outside the public sector will get effected.

There is a dual element to this thread. Those who are focusing on his comments and whether or not they care or whether the comments matter.

And those who know what's going on.

'Freedom' of speech? It could be argued that his comments (taken literally) are illegal. There are 'rights' which people think we have which we actually don't, at least not in the way people believe.

Try saying what Clarkson said and see whether there is freedom of speech. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He has a talent, but sometimes he is merely stupid. This was one of those occasions.

He can say what he wants, so can I. He is past his sell by date, bit of a wimp, as honest as they come (NOT), faithful, :lol: :lol: :lol: but he still entertains me.

Try saying what Clarkson said and see whether there is freedom of speech. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He has a talent, but sometimes he is merely stupid. This was one of those occasions.

He can say what he wants, so can I. He is past his sell by date, bit of a wimp, as honest as they come (NOT), faithful, :lol: :lol: :lol: but he still entertains me.

I wonder if he is a shotgun and or rifle owner and if so will he be getting a visit from the police?

Blackpowder

"I mean, how dare they go on strike when they've got these gilt-edged pensions that are going to be guaranteed while the rest of us have to work for a living."

I don't know what he pay is, but I know it's more than everyone else combined in this thread combined, and further to the point I'm sure the BBC pension isn't bad either!.

I'm afraid teachers will have the last laugh. They are the first of many; people outside the public sector will get effected.

Hypocrate?Has Clarkson been on strike?Would we notice,or even care?

Hasn't Jimmy Carr and Ricky Gervais been featured in the media recently for their comments regarding the mentally and physically handicapped?These people make outrageous comments as part of their job;to initiate a response from an audience.Frankie Boyle does the same.

Does the fact Clarkson earns a lot of money preclude him from expressing an opinion?I may be wrong but I didn't know Clarkson was eligible for a BBC pension.Isn't he there on a sub-contracting self-employed basis?The Beeb pay his contract to keep him there as far as I know,they can fire him,but I don't think he has a pension with them.

Clarkson is a self employed entertainer, he is not employed by the BBC, they pay his fees so he won't get a sniff of a BBC pension, he will invest privately, probably in property. His job nay look all fun but I bet he doesn't get much free time..

All these offended people dident exist years ago, they still dont now. This 'being offended' is a modern thing along with imaginary afflictions like Tourettes, M.E., A.D.H.D., Health obsessions, Dyslexia, Wheat and Dairy intolerances, Gluten issues, Imaginary allergies etc. They are an industry which create other ******** remedies like omega 3, homeopathy, aromatherapy, accupuncture and all other manner of potions and theories designed to make money and excuse bad behaviour or weakness. I have people offend me all the time but i dont care, i just retaliate. All this protest at Clarkson is just done by people who lack humour, but who have vast amounts of 'mock indignation'!!!

Edited by unapalomablanca

Clarkson is a self employed entertainer, he is not employed by the BBC, they pay his fees so he won't get a sniff of a BBC pension, he will invest privately, probably in property. His job nay look all fun but I bet he doesn't get much free time..

Clarksons family get a LOT of royalties from Paddington Bear

not a lot of people know that :good:

:shaun:

What's the relationship Shaun?

Clarkson's Mum added the Boots to Paddington Bear which helped make the toy bear stand up, she probably had another part to play in the Paddington Bear toy story as well, but of that I do not know.

For what it is worth, I think Clarkson is a loud mouthed, self opinionated fool, who this afternoon has had to apologise.

Edited by bakerboy