Good old Clarkson

DSPUK

All these offended people dident exist years ago, they still dont now. This 'being offended' is a modern thing along with imaginary afflictions like Tourettes, M.E., A.D.H.D., Health obsessions, Dyslexia, Wheat and Dairy intolerances, Gluten issues, Imaginary allergies etc. They are an industry which create other ******** remedies like omega 3, homeopathy, aromatherapy, accupuncture and all other manner of potions and theories designed to make money and excuse bad behaviour or weakness. I have people offend me all the time but i dont care, i just retaliate. All this protest at Clarkson is just done by people who lack humour, but who have vast amounts of 'mock indignation'!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well said chap. I'm inclined to agree with you, though I'm surprised you haven't had a **** load of mock indignation (yet). :P

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the relationship Shaun?

His mum made and sold the first Paddington Bears.

They sold worldwide and made a few quid. :good:

Personally I'm not bothered about what he has to say. Sometimes he's funny, sometimes he's not.

Far too many bleeding heart whingers about these days.

He said it to shock. I wasn't shocked, but disappointed.

It wasn't very funny and neither you nor I could say this on television and expect to retain a SGC.

I like Jimmy Carr - find him very funny, but sometimes he oversteps the mark. Clarkson just did the same thing.

He likes to insult / offend members of the public, but his sense of humour doesn't seem to extend to his own family business. When he is plastered across the tabloids, in respect of his "friendships", his sense of humour goes awol. I wonder why?

The people who went on strike yesterday want to be thankfull they're not self employed - they don't know they're born :angry:

A pay packet every month and a pension,however big or small is better than the **** most self employed are going through these days :hmm:

Clarkson can be a **** at times,but has the knack of saying what needed to be said :good: :good:

This country has lost its Backbone.....I'm glad Clarkson hasn't :good: :good:

Azzurri.

It is an embaressment that Clarkeson is so popular. Having someone spout off such a load of contrived **** for light entertainment is one thing, but the idea that some people may actually take anything this proffessional clown says seriously on any subject is depressing. Why don't the BBC invite Bruce Forsyth to comment on the news, he operates on the same intellectual level?

What's the relationship Shaun?

here we go....

Clarkson was born in Doncaster, South Yorkshire (West Riding at the time of his birth), to teacher Shirley Gabrielle Ward and travelling salesman Edward Grenville "Eddie" Clarkson; his parents ran a business selling tea cosies. They put the young Jeremy Clarkson's name down in advance for a number of private schools with no idea how they were going to pay the fees, until at the last moment, when he was 13, they made two Paddington Bear stuffed toys for each of their children. These proved so popular that they started selling them through the business with sufficient success to be able to pay the fees for Clarkson to attend Hill House School, Doncaster and later Repton School. By his own account, he was expelled from Repton School for "drinking, smoking and generally making a nuisance of himself.

nowt has changed for the second highlighted bit.....

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

I couldn't give a fig about Clarkson's comments really. I find him humorous at times, but generally find him to be a Grade A Bellend. His comments about shooting people might have been in poor taste for the type of show he was on, but it was clearly tongue in cheek and anybody who took exception to it needs to give themselves a slap and a shake. I found his following comment to be the more unlettered: "while the rest of us have to go out and work for a living". The suggestion that he feels his vocation classes as 'work' and that it is in any away comparable to the work of the majority of the public sector is laughable. I don't mean to get personal or 'offensive', but anyone who says "he's only saying what we're thinking" must have **** for brains :/

When you see the actual article on the show,he was making a mockery of the fact that he was on the BBC and therefore in the name of impartiality had to balance his initial statement that he thought the strike was 'great' (as he could get around London much easier)with a negative.

The suggestion that the police visit him in view of him posessing a SGC is absolutely ridiculous.

Didn't he once congratulate someone for their good aim after they pelted him with a cream pie or something?Seem to remember him laughing about it and saying 'good one'.I'm pretty sure if someone did the same to a policeman or a politician it would be classed as either asault or behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace.He just laughed about it.

It's a shame he felt the need to apologise in my opinon.

No doubt someone will attempt legal action for damages caused by the trauma. :hmm:

We're on a slippery road and it's all going to end in tears.

:stupid:

Please don't be offended by the word Stupid. It is meant in a Jokey, Jovial context and in no way suggests you're of below average intelligence

I find it very offensive to stupid people to be compared to Chard <_< Stupid people are for life not just for Christmas :sly:

I am going for a good cry now :(

The fact you are crying offends me!!! I will never post on this forum again :blink:

I am so upset that you are not going to post any more I have decided to go on strike tomorrow in protest....... **** its a family business and no one is going to give a **** ....... I am crying even more now :/:no: :( :(