Assistant Warrener wanted

ozzy518

A mate of mine does Rabbit control full time and is looking for an assistant. He has placed an ad in the job centre, though I doubt anyone who goes in there will swap watching Jeremy Kyle whilst claiming benefits for a bit of work.

Anyway, Andy is willing to take someone on, will teach them if necessary and of course will pay. Just found out he is willing to pay £12 an hour.A driving licence is preferable. I normally help out on my days off if its ferreting or shooting but aint too interested in the scrub clearing...lol.

Andy is based in Mildenhall Suffolk and goes by the name Suffolk Warrener. PM me for contact details or a quick search on net will find his website, contact details there.

Edited by ozzy518

Taht's a great offer, well done! :good:

What better start could a newcommer to "vermin control" ask for than to have an experienced man teaching him the ropes along with all of the "tricks of the trade" - And getting paid for it at the same time.

I hope the right person comes along for your mate!

Had a few replies....All pms replied to. All the job centre has been able to produce so far is a 25 year old bloke living at home with his mum who don't drive and lives 10 miles away. He kindly offered his services if he could be collected and driven home each day.... :no:

A mate of mine does Rabbit control full time and is looking for an assistant. He has placed an ad in the job centre, though I doubt anyone who goes in there will swap watching Jeremy Kyle whilst claiming benefits for a bit of work.

Anyway, Andy is willing to take someone on, will teach them if necessary and of course will pay. Just found out he is willing to pay £12 an hour.A driving licence is preferable. I normally help out on my days off if its ferreting or shooting but aint too interested in the scrub clearing...lol.

Andy is based in Mildenhall Suffolk and goes by the name Suffolk Warrener. PM me for contact details or a quick search on net will find his website, contact details there.

does he provide digs ......what a job

Hi

Am interested in this job, could you let me have more details. ***************************** had already made tentative arrangements to move to this area

Simon

Edited by steve_b_wales
do not give out personal details, Use PM system.

As expected there have been a considerable number of replies, certainly more than the Job centre has generated. I guess for some Jereny Kyle is hard to give up. Anyway , I have now replied to all previous PM's. Should there be anyone else who is interested please contact Andy via his website..the Suffolk Warrener one. He has taken to having me as a secretary too literally and now expects me to sit on his lap for dictation :oops:

• 2 weeks later...