Old programs.

Muggins.

"Picture Book", "Rag, Tag & Bobtail", "Andy Pandy", "Bill & Ben" and "The Woodentops".

- The week's viewing when I was 5 years old

I hope that I have got them in the right day order, but, if not, someone will no doubt correct me.

:good: :good: and me! lol

Captain Pugwash, oh and Listen with mother on the radio, Twizzle, Crackerjack, and Ivor the engine MY brain hurts now trying to remember. lol

Oh and Tales of the Riverbank with Roderick the rat and Hammy hampster.

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z3SBnt5Ssc

Captain Pugwash

Link:

Alan

Happy New Year

Edited by Alanl50

Or, on the other side, "Mick and Montmorency" (an early Charlie Drake offering), "Robin Hood" with Richard Greene, and "Ivenhoe" with Roger Moore

i remember robin hood & ivanhoe.also fireball xl5. stingray. and used to love catweazle on sunday afternoon.also gideons way.department s.z cars.and many more :good:

atb

alan

The 50's programmes as mentioned by Amateur then there was Twizzle and Torchy the battery boy springs to mind. Just William with Dennis Waterman in the lead role and Billy Bunter.

Nearly forgot William Tell, there was a fit blonde bird in it Jennifer JonesJayne, I started young looking at the females in the programmes :lol:

Then there was Murder Bag with Raymond Huntley as the CID Inspector and Dixon of Dock Green - Evenin' All.

The first series of Quatermass, I remember being sent to bed and creeping down the stairs and peering through the banister rails into the living room but couldn't see much of it as the tv screen was small. The old man heard me and just got up and closed the living room door!

Edited by PhilR

I was about 9 when we got our 1st telly a 14" black and white from hoggets in lynn street hartlepool,which we rented as practically no one could afford to buy a telly the!! up till then I used to run round to my aunts every tea time for the likes of robin hood etc, in my teens the programmes I could not do without were Budgie (adam faith) and the monkees, oh and later man in a suitcase was a must watch.

KW

Edited by kdubya

Four feather falls - a puppet western show and it was great. Paladin - his motto was "have gun will travel" I'll leave you all to look it up on google. Lancelot, Ivanhoe, Robin Hood, William Tell: A programme about american jet fighters that i can't recall the name of???? Laramie, Bonanza, Bronco Lane, Rawhide, Wagon train, Tenderfoot or Sugarfoot; can't recall the right name. A programme that used to give a selection of fairy tales from Europe and it was a bit spooky and surrealist at the time. Calemero. Magic RB, Magpie, Blue Peter, How. Gideon's way, Z cars, Magrait the original version ---------blooming heck - now you really have got my brain going :lol:

Pushkin B)

Four feather falls - a puppet western show and it was great. Paladin - his motto was "have gun will travel" I'll leave you all to look it up on google. Lancelot, Ivanhoe, Robin Hood, William Tell: A programme about american jet fighters that i can't recall the name of???? Laramie, Bonanza, Bronco Lane, Rawhide, Wagon train, Tenderfoot or Sugarfoot; can't recall the right name. A programme that used to give a selection of fairy tales from Europe and it was a bit spooky and surrealist at the time. Calemero. Magic RB, Magpie, Blue Peter, How. Gideon's way, Z cars, Magrait the original version ---------blooming heck - now you really have got my brain going :lol:

Pushkin B)

that will be twelve oclock high!

KW