How many squirrels are killed by PW members in 2012

webber

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was cycling through Clerkenwell last evening on my way to Euston Station, felt something hit my front wheel, looked down, saw nothing, another cyclist came alongside and said "you've just killed a squirrel", apperently it's head got caught in the spokes and it flipped round against the front forks..!!

1630 - Does this count...??

Cat

Edited by Catamong

Was cycling through Clerkenwell last evening on my way to Euston Station, felt something hit my front wheel, looked down, saw nothing, another cyclist came alongside and said "you've just killed a squirrel", apperently it's head got caught in the spokes and it flipped round against the front forks..!!

Cat

If its dead and you killed it I think it counts! Sounds like something out of final destination! :lol:

Cat

Yes it does; but please try to get one in both wheels next time.

webber