Durham shootin?

MM

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Condolences to friends and family...but would it still have happened unheard in the press if perp used kitchen knife, hammer etc???

Antis will be backing move to s1 for shotguns...wonder if shotgun used was legal and if so did he have a criminal record???

Bad...very bad.

another **** takes the life of a kid,just what sort of society are we creating,if these lunatics have flipped why in gods name cant they just blow their own heads off if they feel thats the only answer.

KW

He was apparently a SGC and FAC holder.

he had 3 shotguns and 3 section 1 firearms, all on ticket, no doubt the inquisition aka Derrick Bird will start all over again.

KW

Police are saying the perp had a record of threatening to self harm a few years ago...why the hell wasn't his tickets pulled??? He was s1 and s2.

This looks like the FA Acts and procedures have not been followed by the Police.

Another enquiry!

Wonder what perp's medical records say...and whether Police need more access???

Now there's a can of worms!!!

What a *****, here we go yet again.

Yep awful tradegy and one that no doubt will have more repercussions but if he held both SGC and FAC what could be done differently ???

My condolences to the victims family and according to the news the survivors, something that will stay with them for life.

Edited by HDAV

If he didn't have guns I'm sure he would of done it with something else. Our laws are tight enough, the actions of a few mad men should NOT be used against us law abiding folk! Its a shame it happened but like said above what more could be done? Answer, nothing

Edited by M.I.A

If he didn't have guns I'm sure he would of done it with something else. Our laws are tight enough, the actions of a few mad men should NOT be used against us law abiding folk!

Unfortunately it is always the actions of a few that impact the majority ... I wonder if the current procedures were correctly followed? And adherred to at least there are some survivors who may be able to explain what happened and how this tragedy occurred with a fatal stabbing in London today it just goes to show what we as a species are capable of doing to each other with and without guns.

Terrible news, just heard about it in the BBC news....

One man goes mad and destroys many many more lives, as said above, if life isn't worth living then do something, but why take others?

Also, the *** who shot the Indian student last week, 10 miles from where I live, was up in court today, all this whilst my S1 application is going through.....

Edited by jacksdad