American troops urinating on taliban dead

gemini52

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did the media, or whoever filmed it, think would happen when they made it public.

There ought to be a blanket ban on all cameras and newsfolk in the battle zone.

Let the the lads get on and do the job no matter what it takes and if an incident like this makes one Taliban stop and think for one second then good, it gives our guys the split second it needs to get the upper hand.

The stupid thing was filming it,

Im sure much worse happens both sides.

i do agree. I hope they carry on peeing on them, just dont film it. considering what they did to that young lad who got lost whilst looking for a night vision scope that somebody dropped, i think this is tame. I hope they splash a drop on them for me.

This kind of situation always makes me despair. In extreme stress and the aftermath of a battle people can do foolish or out of character things. The act was foolish, and may have also been out of character too, we will probably never know the latter.

Trouble is in this day and age all it takes is some idiot with a mobile phone filming it and pow - it's all over the Internet. US flags get burned, a lot of rounds are expended into the air, and some poor sap gets his head chopped off allegedly because of it.

Bad business. Everyone's a loser.

You will find that it wasn't the media that filmed it and banning the media wouldn't have stopped it getting out. The morons filmed themselves and put it on youtube.

No matter what you feel about the enemy in a hostile situation. Once you have had to take their life, you should show them some respect. We are supposed to be civilised trying to fight agains an uncivilised terrorist. This type of thing shows that some so called peace keepers are no better than those they aim to supress.

You will find that it wasn't the media that filmed it and banning the media wouldn't have stopped it getting out. The morons filmed themselves and put it on youtube.

No matter what you feel about the enemy in a hostile situation. Once you have had to take their life, you should show them some respect. We are supposed to be civilised trying to fight agains an uncivilised terrorist. This type of thing shows that some so called peace keepers are no better than those they aim to supress.

Spot on. This will turn people who may have rejected the Taliban towards them in droves. Idiots.

Absolute keech.Fair enough if a man does want to show respect so be it,but to say they should show them respect is ********.People earn respect,and scum dont.

Absolute keech.Fair enough if a man does want to show respect so be it,but to say they should show them respect is ********.People earn respect,and scum dont.

My friend I would guess that you have never served nor looked at a terrorist through your sights. Many of these "scum" are kids who have been forced to fight or else their sister or mother gets raped. What I am saying is, once the terrorist has been killed, his body deserves the funeral and respect that his religeon demands. Not desecrated like these American Marines did.