Ouija board

Doc Holliday

As the title says, anyone had any experience with a ouija board? I'm only asking as it has been suggested to me by someone that we could give it a try. I've never done one previously as I've never known anyone willing to give it a go but that was many years ago when I was really in to the Occult, etc. It was probably that which put most folk off of joining me.

You hear all the usual stories about them but I'm genuinely interested in hearing from anyone who has tried it and whether anything happened when they did.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is, if someone couldn't hurt me when they are alive, they sure as heck can't affect me when they are dead! As for using one - well, personally I have a life and many other things to play with, rather than a board game designed for the credulous - sorry!

All I know is, if someone couldn't hurt me when they are alive, they sure as heck can't affect me when they are dead! As for using one - well, personally I have a life and many other things to play with, rather than a board game designed for the credulous - sorry!

I'm hoping that Jimmy Saville didn't hear you say that :lookaround:

Used one - yes

Did I believe - Well I trusted everyone around the table

Would I do it again - No

Would I suggest others to do it - Only if you trust everyone around the table.

In all fairness they are harmless as said above, however there was some really stange stuff being said that checked out afterwards (after research), ie dead soldiers who used the building with correct names being stated, I don't believe who I was with knew the facts and there was no obvious pressure on the cup in the middle by anyone. I was 18 at the time so much younger than now!

Give it a try is my suggestion, it can be quite fun.

Steve

I know a rather straight, sensible family who do it, they had a son who commited suicide and they claim to be able to reach Him?

I am firmly in the camp of I would not mess with things I dont understand, do I believe in it honestly? No, but I wouldnt risk it just in case :lol:

I do like reading about the occult, and things that go bump in the night, it is an interesting subject, but no messing for Me :lol:

Edited by Devon Fox

Its not something that I believe in but have family who messed about with it some years ago. Said that there were very plausible messages given and only they knew the obscure name of the person supposedly communicating with them. The name was spelled out.

They are all very level headed people so I have no reason to doubt them.

They packed in when they were getting bad messages coming through. I dont know the detail behind these messages but it freaked them out enough to pack in.

Be very ,very careful . There is something unexplainable about the Ouija board happenings . I received some messages from the Ouija board many years ago from some neighbors who were playing with a Ouija board one night . The messages were so profound and true and they related to my fathers war time service in the British army . My father was never able to put these revaluations behind him and was forever trying to find out how these messages could have been delivered from beyond the grave . Many will say it is spiritual or demonic . Stay well clear .

Harnser .