Snow

Robin128

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing this morning it was glorious - blue sky and -7 white over with frost -- by 9.30 it had clouded over and wind got up and temp lifted to -0 --now it's still -0 and it's raining - everywhere is one sheet of ice - patio - seats- drive - hate to think what it's like on roads.

Only seen this once - was years ago 8.30 in morning - was out in works van and it started to rain - within seconds roads were sheet's of ice - 5mph to nearest depot. Scarry. :huh:

Just looking out and it's turning to snow.

Dave

Weather forecast is saying between 21:00 - 00:00 we should get it down this way. i`m staying up late and waiting until we get about 2 inches then it`s time to go and play in the snow in the 4 x 4 while the roads are quiet. Am i the only one who likes driving around in the snow???

Edited by CZ550Kevlar

Weather forecast is saying between 21:00 - 00:00 we should get it down this way. i`m staying up late and waiting until we get about 2 inches then it`s time to go and play in the snow in the 4 x 4 while the roads are quiet. Am i the only one who likes driving around in the snow???

The GV's at the ready and the real off-roader is having some new bearings fitted as we speak just in case we get more than 6 flakes.....