What's next on your Shopping List?

bullet boy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything, a bit at a time.

Have air rifles at the moment but can,t hold back from starting up with shotgun again, only it will have to be a bit at a time.

Started with ordering a cheap cammo hide today and FUDS tomorrow then SGC soon etc..

Its all PW,S fault :lol: :lol

Edited by Good shot?

• 3 weeks later...

Off on holiday to Texas at the end of the year, planning on bringing back 14 lb of TSS for the eight and 14 lb of Hevi shot for the twelve, and another pair of neoprene chest waders. Possibly several other items I did not realise I needed until I saw them! Thinking about it I could do to set myself up with some rifle reloading gear aswell. Its not a holiday, its a shopping trip :lol:

Should maybe get a .22 or a .17 for summer bunny bashing, keep the farmers sweet.

How much do you reckon you'll save after paying the excess baggage? :lol::lol:

When my FAC finally arrives I'll be shopping for a .357 and .22LR for a bit of plinking fun. Anyone tried the new Ruger M77/357 or 44 bolt action rifle?

I expect the Benelli Supersport will be too to make way for a bit of a switch to FAC so might see if I can stretch to something special to replace it.

Waiting for my ticket to come back for a .223 and 2x .22LR for day/night set up.

I feel an expensive shopping trip for my 40th coming up (my 40th being a more than decent excuse!).

Had my own land cleared up to .22-250 as part of the application too so that's also a complete result and potential for the future!

• 8 months later...