Gun shops

When I'm travelling around the country I always try to seek out any gun shops in the area I'm staying. I most like the old style little gun shops. Found a nice one just on the way out of Exeter the other year. It's got two rooms but can't remember the name of it. Friendly chap with a goaty beard was serving if I remember right. I also like belper tackle and Neville's. I like to have a look, might see something I like. Anyone else know of any shops that are worth seeking out for the experience? :shoot:

I don't go to many shops but as Gordon says Malmo's are very good to deal with and I like their attitude to customers, but Rosie will dress little Flo like a monkey :whistling:

Poor little girl is going to look like a bunny at Easter, if her mum can find her an outfit.

Malmo will shortly be introducing a new range of cartridges soon, hopefully they will be priced competitively too :good:

The teas not bad as well.

Edited by BlaserF3

it doesnt have a shop anymore - just a workshop - but if you are ever birmingham, Benjamin Wild & Sons is well worth a visit. old victorian building, up some narrow steps and into a workshop that i would imagine looks the same as it did 100 years ago, very friendly people, smells divine!

Barn shop near wimpole near Cambridge is good, that's where I bought my CZ!

Simpsons of Newmarket is also good!

If your out in the fens, there is one near match worth a look too!

For shotgunning etc, churchills of Dereham is pretty good

The country store in sawston near Cambridge is also pretty good, if a little small