Fox in Larson trap!!

Stratts

My mate sent this pic through today.

He has a Larson trap in his garden coz the maggies are tearing his thatched roof to bits and this vixen dropped in for an easy meal!!

He got a chap we know to call round and they got her into a bag to take away and dispatch, but she put up a hell of a fight!! You can see where she bent the cage trying to bite her way out too!!

Anyone seen it happen before? I'm not sure how Larson traps work but I thought it would be difficult to get in there once it's triggered?! :hmm:

post-24909-0-70703100-1337174628.jpg

With all this weather I think you should give your call bird a bit more shelter and a new perch so he can get up off the floor, its only a magpie but still a wild animal which deserves to be treated humanely.

From the picture you can make out that it has food/water and the perch is on the floor I'm guessing that the fox has something to do with that people seem so quick to judge on forums and it's not even his trap

Edited by The Pest Expert

From the picture you can make out that it has food/water and the perch is on the floor I'm guessing that the fox has something to do with that people seem so quick to judge on forums and it's not even his trap

Thanks mate it's amazing what some keyboard warriors can summise from 1 photograph without reading the thread properly! :rolleyes:

well said :good: