Had to get out there

proTOM1

My patch is very quite with having no peas ,so monday morning headed out to scout more land after a brief drive around found some peas getting hit ,then found the farm .Things did not look good when the farmer came out all guns blazing but after i said i shoot pigeons he was all over me . i set up on the first field at midday and shot steady till 7pm and picked 141 .

Days 2 was back at the farm and on the secound pea field birds came thick and fast but dried up around 2pm so packed in with 131 picked .

day 3 back to same farm to be asked to shoot some laid barley ,was a very big area to cover but did what i could and ended with 82 picked .

Day 4 i headed to a local permission and some laid barley . the shooting was hard as no big patches but still picked 67 by 10.30 .

so a good few days and now i have birds everywhere on all crops lol :good:

My patch is very quite with having no peas ,so monday morning headed out to scout more land after a brief drive around found some peas getting hit ,then found the farm .Things did not look good when the farmer came out all guns blazing but after i said i shoot pigeons he was all over me . i set up on the first field at midday and shot steady till 7pm and picked 141 .

Days 2 was back at the farm and on the secound pea field birds came thick and fast but dried up around 2pm so packed in with 131 picked .

day 3 back to same farm to be asked to shoot some laid barley ,was a very big area to cover but did what i could and ended with 82 picked .

Day 4 i headed to a local permission and some laid barley . the shooting was hard as no big patches but still picked 67 by 10.30 .

yeah right :hmm: waffle waffle waffle <_<

Ok i would first like to say im sorry for falsely putting pics up which were old i put my hands up and see its not right but the bags are true i just did not have a pic so used old ones to paint the picture so to speak looking back i see it was a bad idea . for which i regret and sorry for doing so .

As for taking people out i was a guide for some 5 years but have not been one for over a year . Like every guide i tried my best to find and position my clients but there a wild bird and some days it does not work ,as a pigeon shooter it dont always work for me by a long shot .

As for charging the £30 of late the main reason for this charge is fuel of finding and then taking said shooter out ,its also so i know the person is more likely to turn up as ive had many not do so in the past . I like taking others out to shoot weather it be a new shooter or 1 who has been around for a long time .as im lucky to have plenty of land to shoot over .

In all the time taking guys from this site either paying or not ive done my up most to get them some shooting for the ones who were unhappy with there day well im sorry for this i never set out to give you a bad day .

Back to the false pics again im sorry and regret my actions it up to you weather you belive or not but as ive said i regret it and im sorry :yes:

Ok i would first like to say im sorry for falsely putting pics up which were old i put my hands up and see its not right but the bags are true i just did not have a pic so used old ones to paint the picture so to speak looking back i see it was a bad idea . for which i regret and sorry for doing so .

As for taking people out i was a guide for some 5 years but have not been one for over a year . Like every guide i tried my best to find and position my clients but there a wild bird and some days it does not work ,as a pigeon shooter it dont always work for me by a long shot .

As for charging the £30 of late the main reason for this charge is fuel of finding and then taking said shooter out ,its also so i know the person is more likely to turn up as ive had many not do so in the past . I like taking others out to shoot weather it be a new shooter or 1 who has been around for a long time .as im lucky to have plenty of land to shoot over .

In all the time taking guys from this site either paying or not ive done my up most to get them some shooting for the ones who were unhappy with there day well im sorry for this i never set out to give you a bad day .

Back to the false pics again im sorry and regret my actions it up to you weather you belive or not but as ive said i regret it and im sorry :yes:

Takes a pair to hold your hands up, good on ya :good:

Edited by chrispti

i had many days decoying with tom when he was a guide, during my first year of pigeon shooting most of them were very succesful and had it not been for some poor shooting on my part on some of the days bags of 100 + would have been possible. my best was 87 it was thanks to what i learnt from tom and the great amount of effort he always put into getting the client a good day that i continued and still very much enjoy decoying. yes a silly thing to do with the pictures but i for one dont have a reason to not beleave the numbers shot.

one of the most generous guys with his shooting :good:

lets all hope this does not affect his attitude towards that.

a credit to the pigeon shooting world in general.

as for the bags he claims they are all spot on,i can assure you.

as i have seen them in the game chiller afterwards, when the crates are full

and you cant find anywhere to put your feet you know he has been out :lol:

Edited by stu nesling

Yea Tom I have read all your posts and what people are getting is a lesson in field craft so even if you don't shoot much you have still learnt a hell of a lot more than you new good on you for being straight and holding yre hands up!

Well at least your still able to post on the site.The last person i remember who posted photos that were dated wrong was les gedge and he got a ban as he was deceiving people as well. :hmm:

Its not wise to comment about things, when you are not aware of all the facts.

Pigeon Watch Administration does not ban people lightly and would not normally do so for posting photos "that were dated wrong".