Not good news

keg

The coward has killed himself in a churchyard according to Sky, RIP to another colleague paying the ultimate sacrifice to keep others safe and my sincerest condolences to the family.

The legality of the weapon involved may not really matter at this point in time but will have serious ramifications in a few weeks / months. If it was a legally held LBR / Muzzleloader then I feel that this will be the flashpoint the Government wanted to remove them completely.

Edited by Livefast123

The coward has killed himself in a churchyard according to Sky, RIP to another colleague paying the ultimate sacrifice to keep others safe and my sincerest condolences to the family.

The legality of the weapon involved may not really matter at this point in time but will have serious ramifications in a few weeks / months. If it was a legally held LBR / Muzzleloader then I feel that this will be the flashpoint the Government wanted to remove them completely.

theyre having a press conference in half hour ,but as you say sky say hes dead ,killed himself in a churchyard in chelmsford .deep condolences to the policemans family and think god the madmans not going to attack anyone else now.whatever he used another life lost trying to protect the public ,he was a very brave policeman going up unarmed against the gunman r,i,p

Edited by clakk

Does it really matter whether a handgun was used, or a shotgun?

Does it really matter if the gun was legal or not?

There's a young man who could have kept his mouth shut and walked away whilst someone else was being attacked. He didn't, and he paid with his life.

I doubt his family and friends give a flying **** as to what killed him and whether it was legal, do you?

Some people need to get a grip.

To be honest it does matter, even though my thoughts are with the family involved. Because off the actions of the scum bag, it could affect my life and hobbies and of others. I'm sorry but life goes on, and were left to deal with the consequences.

Looks like they've found him dead in Writtle churchyard. Just spoke to the boy and apparently the police are everywhere.

P.

That was decent of him... By the time they remove his body to the morgue, have an autopsy carried out, determine the time of death have the inquest and a funeral that will be another 2-3 million of our money wasted..Why not just bury him where he lay and give the money to his poor victims and their families.

That was decent of him... By the time they remove his body to the morgue, have an autopsy carried out, determine the time of death have the inquest and a funeral that will be another 2-3 million of our money wasted..Why not just bury him where he lay and give the money to his poor victims and their families.

perhaps Writtle churchyard dont want him

2-3 million? How many times have you been told not to exagerate? Better than all the court cases then prison then probation and parole licence etc.

Tin hat time: I'm nowhere near condoning his desperate actions but I wonder what happened to the probable scum that made the guy feel the ony way to get something done was to obtain and use a gun because of potential race card playing issues and action not being taken when it ought to have been. Time and time again we hear about some members of our multicultural society getting away with almost anything they want because of a certain 'sensitivity'

from the mirror

Police are trying to find out how Reeve got hold of the handgun. They confirmed he had an out-ofdate shotgun licence but would never have been allowed to own a handgun, illegal outside gun clubs in Britain. Clacton Gun Club last night denied reports Reeve was a member but confirmed he used to wander about on land at the bottom of their range and he was friendly with members.

Edited by storme37

The Final Inspection

Author: Author Unknown

The policeman stood and faced his God,

which must always come to pass.

He hopes his shoes were shining

just as brightly as his brass.

"Step forward now, policeman.

How shall I deal with you?

Have you always turned the other cheek?

To my church have you been true?"

The policeman squared his shoulders and said,