Cormorants on the general licences?

pegasus bridge

we have a licence to take 12 a year off the water i run !! bit of a joke i have 7 on it at the same time lot more about over the last 6 years thats how long i,v been chairman ( i would like to see a free for all on them ) but thats not going to happen

If this happens it will be great, the damage they cause is beyond belief, I regularly see 20-30 roosting on an area I fish, I see them sometimes systematically working their way through pools. They are everywhere, the sooner the better.

Bloody Sea Gulls im waiting for! :angry:

you can shoot seagull under heath and safety,there poo you can slip on or on goods ,nesting on roofs or in gutters ,this can cause water leaks and then you can slip or if water comes in contact with electricity thus causing electroshock/death ,and dive bombing, and i was told this by the BASC ,and if you look at the GL it tells you what gulls you can cull with a rifle

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

hi guys have sent letter to mp

do we have anymore info as a friend of mine has major problem with cormorants also sent email to local firearms dept about getting a specfic licence

cheers

how do i go about getting the specific licence to shoot cormorants