For Sale

Teal

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only been a member of this site a few hours and think it is bl***y brilliant id love to help well worth it.

suggestion if u do decide people must subscribe to the site try not to just make it with a credit card as many people dont trust websites and wont give out details even worse some dont have them

please just tell me where to send the cash only losing out on a pack of fags and i would rather be bored of this site if thats possible than have a worse chest

where do i send the money!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:D?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :D

Thanks for the great response everyone :D I'm just working out to set up a bank account in order for people to do bank transfers, clay thanks for the royal mail link but in the FAQ it says people can request your full address if they know your PO box number!! So it would be 43/53 for nothing.

Thanks everyone and I'll keep you posted :D

contact the post office william, i have used their services before. its relatively painless and secure.

if you would like to give me e-mail ads of the antis, i can **** up their computers for months. its just a thought.

charlie lurcherboy :D:D B) :P:)

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou everyone for the very kind offers, I'm in the final stages of setting up a secure bank account, sorry its taken so long but the bank are a bit slow and I have also had a few other things to do. All donations are very welcome and as soon as I can get the bank to set this account up I'll let you know, thanks again!

Jon, thanks for the really kind offer of asking websites if they want to sponsor, I did work out some figures, maybe £10 a month for a banner on all the pages of the forum and the links page, with perhaps 2 or 3 advertisers in rotation.

who do i write it out to and where do i send it ?

Now that's where the problem is perhaps.

This is the first time I've viewed this page.

William, I think I might risk the £150 for a year for a clickable logo linked to my site on every forum page.

• 3 weeks later...