For Sale

Teal

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William:

Instead of selling her, how about we all buy memberships. Surely there are enough of us to front the cost. I know I would buy in for sure....as much as I hate to addmit it I for one would feel lost without the PW banter and guidence from certain older members on this forum. I say set a membership price and post it up Will, just let me know where to send you a cheque.

I have only been a member for a short period of time but think the forums great.

The Pigeon Watch Association is a good idea, with the number of people who could be members the fee could be fairly nominal i guess.

Having seen the shabbington shooters site and thier make up of association etc from the readers wives link in photos, this could be something for you to consider William.

I have a couple of sites and i guess one of the factors for you is not just money but also the time to administer.

This could be a very good idea, the amount for each person would not need to be big, in fact it could be pretty nominal, I reckon I would need to raise approximately £150 a year to keep it going, this does not factor in my time but is the simple and minimum amount for all the hardware and the hosting. I don't know how many would be willing to pay but say there were ten thats £15 a head, if there were 30 then it would be just £5 a person, I could also throw in a free @pigeonwatch.co.uk email address for any donators, and they could have a skin to the forum without those google adverts if interested?. In addition or alternatively if you know of any companies who would like to advertise on the site/forum please let me know as this would help enormously....

Thanks