Your biggest regret???

Frenchieboy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. I only took up shooting after dad died and left me with a few "toys". It was six months later before I started clay pigeon shooting (which is what dad did) and - something that he would've *loved* - PSG.

I now shoot PSG less than a mile from the farm where he shot clays.

If he'd have known about CAS, he'd've thought that he was already in Heaven...

So guys, go shootin' with yer dad while you can - you never know when he won't be there anymore.

Agree you never know wots round the corner

Regards,

Mark.

having read some of the comments on here, i have decided that my regrets are so bl**dy small they are not worth mentioning. I too believe in fate and feel quite lucky.

"Regrets i've had a few, but then again too few to mention"

Tight Lines

Aled

Good song that

but i do regret not putting an end to the wifes 1st husband when i had the chance, it was one hell of a struggle with my conscience, i had the hole dug out ready and i still believe the world would be a happier place without him :devil:

Are you quite sure you want to put that on a public forum that yout local Plod may well monitor?

I worked too hard and didn't play with my kids enough when they were young. Like many people, I thought the most important thing was to provide for them, whereas in fact all they really wanted was for me to come home from work early enough to take them for a kick-about.

im guilty of that to,but you can't do both.

I worked too hard and didn't play with my kids enough when they were young. Like many people, I thought the most important thing was to provide for them, whereas in fact all they really wanted was for me to come home from work early enough to take them for a kick-about.

im guilty of that to,but you can't do both.

I took a step down in salary when child number 2 arrived back in 2008 with far less work responsibility i had more time to see my children. One of the best moves i've made. Both children in school full time now, and an opportunity to move back up again has just presented itself. So its back to my belief in fate again....

Cheers

Aled

Not buying £10,000 pounds worth of Costain shares when they were about 9p each after being recommended by a freind a few years back.

currently £2.44.

Thats £271,000 ive dipped out on

Count yourself lucky you had the £10k to even contemplate buying them !

Are you quite sure you want to put that on a public forum that yout local Plod may well monitor?

Really ! Local plod cant even monitor their own boots in most areas .............

they can monitor all they want, i let the guy go, end of. What would they charge me with, thought crime?

I

I wondered whether they might consider the fact that you have seriously considered killing somebody, to the point of digging his grave, and thenyou went on to say that you still wish that you had killed him, could possibly point to a mental state not conducive with owning firearms?

Or, to put it another way. Would they really want a bloke who openly admits to regretting not murdering someone, walking around with a shotgun or rifle handy?

I

I wondered whether they might consider the fact that you have seriously considered killing somebody, to the point of digging his grave, and thenyou went on to say that you still wish that you had killed him, could possibly point to a mental state not conducive with owning firearms?

Or, to put it another way. Would they really want a bloke who openly admits to regretting not murdering someone, walking around with a shotgun or rifle handy?

on the flip side it could be said that i showed restraint :lol: