bad day at work

mikky

Don't listen to these lot.

The time for 'talking' has passed.

It's time to let your fists do the talking.

As your disciplinary meeting, just imagine your boss / supervisor is the arch villain Joker, the person taking the notes a henchman.... and you are batman from the 60's show.

Kerpow, thwack and bzam.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As your disciplinary meeting, just imagine your boss / supervisor is the arch villain Joker, the person taking the notes a henchman.... and you are batman from the 60's show.

Kerpow, thwack and bzam.

:stupid: The simple fact is all bosses are stupid and are trying to leg you over. I've had it for years. Just laugh in their faces and when they inevitably get ***** smack one (or all) of them.

The postal service in this country is rife with twonks who don't give a flying fig.

2 weeks ago.a Neighbour sent his Amature radio set away to be sorted and it arrived in so many bits you would think it went under a truck. £4000 claim against the post office now.

I have had stuff delivered in bubble wrap so thick it would be nigh impossible to have damaged the contents, but low and behold the corner of the box is dented and split and the contents broken.

My rifle the actually managed to bend the barrel ROUND the air chamber 50 degrees.

I recently had some lead shot delivered and EVERY container was smashed.

I have seen the post service at work emptying the vans into the hubs and I can tell you they dont carry and place them down :no:

They THROW the stuff into cages and drag the big ones.

Then you watch their ex racing car driver van drivers who wheel spin away from junctions and hard braking at give way markings and each time you hear the parcels clattering in the back.

They have to be one of the most inconsiderate bunch of spam javelin jugglers I have ever seen left in charge of other peoples propperty.

well..didnt get summoned to the office at 1030 this morning..............i can see them all sat round the office table......ok ..ring him and tell him to come up.......no..you ring him....why....cos he has got a shotgun...so...what do you mean so.....i dont want to upset him.....ok ..i will ring him.....he has a rifle...ive seen the pics....it looks like a sniper rifle...all cammo....big scope....and a huge silencer..........glynn....your his manager....you ring him..........................................................................................

no doubt i will get the call tomorrow............might take my howa in and ask if anyone can explain minutes of angle..........

mikky

Kerpow, thwack and bzam.

as the ambulance man asked me what happened.......i said..mungler made me do it

my bosses boss came down and said ...can i have a quick word...showed me the damage ( photos ) to each box,asked me to explain how i packed them...he was more than happy how i sent them out and agreed the damage was out of our control....looks like i am in the clear relativly speaking.......

mikky

my bosses boss came down and said ...can i have a quick word...showed me the damage ( photos ) to each box,asked me to explain how i packed them...he was more than happy how i sent them out and agreed the damage was out of our control....looks like i am in the clear relativly speaking.......

mikky

sounds fair enough and photos are the important bit as they show what has happened, with most of the overnight carriers some of the handling is shocking.

mikky

good to hear it glad your in the clear :good:

Guest cookoff013

A rule of thumb with any courier company is never place 'fragile' stickers on the package as all this does is encourage the muppets in the various hubs to throw them around (various couriers have told me this over the years).

yup.

i`ve heard of a courier service, and the staff there are a bunch of muppets. any airguns that turm up in the post, they open and "have a go".

There you go as the saying goes it was a storm in a teacup in the end people just do nor realise the stress that they put people under having to wait so long when all that it took was a 30 second talk to you to sort the problem out or perhaps they do and they wanted you to suffer.

the old regime would have sacked me...new management buy out by senior members of staff have a more relaxed attitude plus i have worked with them over the last 12 years,before that it was owned by one man and he ruled by fear...the tannoy would go off at 1645 most fridays.....would so and so report to ians office....never to be seen again.

mikky

Sounds like they don't have adequate insurance to me....

Most companies shipping stuff don't. Insurance is seen as an unnecessary cost... until something gets dropped / lost / stolen.

We make all customers complete a freight booking online and they tick a box to confirm that they understand our standard insurance liability and from there they opt in or out of full freight insurance.

We offered a customer freight insurance on his shipment six weeks ago before we collected it and he declined. The shipment was signed clean (i.e. without comment) at the delivery point and this week (after six weeks!) he has emailed saying that the shipment was damaged and bits of his shipment (a car engine!) were taken. Everyone loves a trier!