Wildfowling this morning

steve0146

that is a great video to watch. Lovely to see a young dog work..hope mine does what yours can do.

lovely looking day for it too.

Can i ask if you belong to a wildfowling club? because i cannot find anywhere to try a bit of wildfowling - got a bit around a fishery last year

thanks for posting

that is a great video to watch. Lovely to see a young dog work..hope mine does what yours can do.

lovely looking day for it too.

Can i ask if you belong to a wildfowling club? because i cannot find anywhere to try a bit of wildfowling - got a bit around a fishery last year

thanks for posting

The vid is on the Exe estuary. Im a member of the Devon Wildfowlers, but you also have the Taw and Torridge club up in Barnstaple and the Cornwall club which is probably closer.

First class video mate! Seeing you miss the first shot really cheered me up, I don't feel quite so bad about the shots that I have missed now! :lol:

You are quite right to be pleased with the way your dog worked, there's nothing better than watching a dog work as well as that and seeing all of the time spent training it pay dividends. Well done to the two of you! :good: :good: :good: