Recommend me some steel toe cap boots

HDAV

I need some new work boots for site stuff need to be comfy and not cost the earth, have wide feet and have found the steel rubs my toes in some I have tried ideally not too heavy either happy with rigger or lace up type last pair I got we're the trainer type. Any good suppliers would prefer to try first or have free returns on mail order

good old doc martin industrial. If you shop about you can find them for about 40 notes. I would break them in befor doing a 12 hour day tho lol. We have to use out workplace issued boots :( bad is not the word. More like crippling !

Got a pair, and boy do they need breaking in, had to get another pair as the DM's drew blood after a very short time due to their stiffness around the heal area.

How much do you want to spend? I have Original SWAT with composite toe caps which are way lighter than steely's also they are a balistic nylon material so your feet dont sweat like hell in them. I got them from Gladstone Boots who were first class to deal with. Granted I use these out in the Middle East where rain aint an issue but they do other versions that have waterproof membranes and some are leather I think. These are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn! Had them for 2 1/2yrs now and in that time they will have been on my feet for 12hrs a day x 550days!! Still holding up reasonably well and still comfy as hell! Next pair will be the same boots without a doubt :) Oh and I think from memory they were about the £80 mark

go for a pair of these, they are fantastic. i am on my second pair now and as long as i can get them i cant see me changing. they are light, very comfy and the thing i like best is the zip down the side (not because i cant tie laces :blink:). they are like wearing slippers even when brand new. probably more expensive than you are looking for but certainly worth it. http://www.outlandsa...up_safety_boot_

I need some new work boots for site stuff need to be comfy and not cost the earth, have wide feet and have found the steel rubs my toes in some I have tried ideally not too heavy either happy with rigger or lace up type last pair I got we're the trainer type. Any good suppliers would prefer to try first or have free returns on mail order

Hi i've tried all kinds of work boots and i've found the best boot ever made :) :) and you don't have to break them in i even wear cotton socks without any rubbing Dewalt and only £55 bargain.

Cheers Mark :) :)