Partridge & Duck Day Herefordshire

Duffryn

My first day of the season. My shooting was rusty to say the least but at least it can only get better !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvXttUCrWXg

You really sure that it could be better?????...The way I see it was a really fantastic day for you, you shot very well and you gave the best sporting chance to the birds and thats its very important to me, on top of that I'm reallyimprssed with the control of your dogs and his retrives, overall for me its a 10+, really enjoyed this video and thanks for sharing

Nice vid. What a cracking dog you have, steady on a peg, works well on the whistle, delivers nicely. He is worth a LOT of money.

We are all a bit rusty at this time of year, sounds like you have a good time and thats the important bit. Barrel swing speed was not that fast hence most misses seemed behind. Once you get a bit of rust off the swing will speed up and you will be away.

A

Nice vid. What a cracking dog you have, steady on a peg, works well on the whistle, delivers nicely. He is worth a LOT of money.

We are all a bit rusty at this time of year, sounds like you have a good time and thats the important bit. Barrel swing speed was not that fast hence most misses seemed behind. Once you get a bit of rust off the swing will speed up and you will be away.

A

Thanks. Rob is a great dog and to me he is priceless. He makes my shooting so much more enjoyable ! Your right I was behind (way behind on some shots). Hopefully I wil get that swing back as the season progresses

Edited by Duffryn