DI MATTEO SACKED

evo

I am not a harden football supporter ..but chelsea was my team from a very young age.... sadly your right, there is no loyalty within football these days.... I thought Robbi did a fantastic job last season..i guess now thats why i don't follow football like i use to..

no dout he will get another job soon enough somewhere

A few million in compensation will make it all bearable. :yes:

It's not that simple. The sacked managers are only entitled to compensation for loss of earnings after they have demonstrated that they have done everything they can to get another job. If de Matteo were lucky enough to slot straight into another similarly paid position he wouldn't get any compensation from Chelski.

i dont feel sorry for de matteo at all, or any other football manager that gets sacked ................ they go into the job knowing that is a inherant risk, but more importantly they get HUUUUUGE pay outs ............. i am sure RDM is sat at home right now thinking how to spend his money, not so sure that is anything to be sorry about

i dont feel sorry for de matteo at all, or any other football manager that gets sacked ................ they go into the job knowing that is a inherant risk, but more importantly they get HUUUUUGE pay outs ............. i am sure RDM is sat at home right now thinking how to spend his money, not so sure that is anything to be sorry about

Agreed. The risk premium is baked into his huge compensation. That's why I get paid what I get paid :)

Edited by AVB

Lets think, your a premier league manager, you are tottering on the brink of an exit from the champions league! an exit that would mean your team would have the unenviable title of being the first team in champions league history to go out before the knockout stages whilst still holding the cup.

You desperately need a win so you pick a team with no strikers ??? and you then loose badly and get the sack? what the **** did you expect, good riddance.

KW

You've got to laugh at all the people saying 'I can't believe it, Matteo's been sacked!'. He was a Chelsea manager, it's hardly the most secure job in the world or come to that in the footballing world...or come to that in the Premiership! :lol:

I don't think any club has had as many managers in the last few years as Chelski, he knew how hot the seat was!