Anyone else just having a quiet night in?

gixer1

Due to having two young kids and being able to go out any night for a drink me and mrs gixer and the kids are just having a quiet night in, which is a bit odd but I'm not all that bothered to be honest,

is anyone else doing this and if so why?

Regards,

Gixer (feeling old and boring!) :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep always stay in with the kids and Mrs, my youngest are 10 and 5 so although they are saying they are staying up to watch the new year come in, they will be out of it on the sofa by 9..lol

Im more interested in planning a day out with them tomorrow, might go down to the beach or something with them with the lab for the day, which makes new years day a bit more special

yes staying in ,will probably be in bed by 10 or 11, to many fools about tonight , new year does nothing for me ,don't know what's going to happen tomorrow.and where or when i might be expected to drive to,better safe than sorry .

Same here only to be woken by the drunken louts shouting in the streets and all the fireworks going off, they seam to find the loudest bangers going and get it from all directions..