Looks like this is it :-(

955i

sorry to hear about your predicament...been there 20 years ago when my business partner stabbed me in the back,thought i was going to loose everything,got myself a job and slowly started paying off my debts,took a while but got there in the end,there is help out there....... :yes: :good:

mikky

Tough one, thinking of you, I had a pal in the same situation, he did lose the lot but it allowed him to train for a job he loves, which he could not afford with his then responsibilitys, he is now happily married and moved to New Zealand 5 years ago and happy as can be, spoke last week for his 50th birthday, we spoke of the dark days he went through with what appeared no hope or future, but got on with it, moved on and all is now good. Good times will come again.

Edited by onefulham

Its happened to us and I wish you the very best - does your wife not owe you a bit for the boys - would she not guarantee the loan ?

15K is worth the risk, especially as they are her children too !

You should name the bank - that may allow others to avoid them. The change in loan risk facors is unbelieveable.

As with others, anything to help, let us know - you are not alone.

All the best.