Do you know or have met anyone very famous?

unapalomablanca

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it counts,but i almost ran over Lisa Tarbuck while driving down Holloway road.Daft mare walked out right infront of me.

Chris Rea borrowed my ciggie lighter at Donnington.

Saw John and Norma Major shopping in local Tescos...followed by a pair of enormous bodyguards.

Chatted to Murray Walker at a motorsports show at Earls Court about 20 years ago.He was fantastic!

Sally

two for the oldies ,nutty john <get down shep >noakes of bluuu peter fame ,and sally< phoaw >james of tiswas fame .eeh n some bloke called foggy as used to ride ducattis b4 e were famous :lol:

Sally James WOW many a wet dream about her when i was young

In "98" me and mrs won a competition from the big breakfast tv programme to go to the world premier of LETHAL WEAPON 4, in the chinese theatre in hollywood, met

MEL GIBSON ,JOE PESCI, RENNEE ROUSO,JET LEE,DANNY GLOVER,GEORGE CLOONEY, and various other minor celebs.Whilst i was a motorcycle courier in london i used to deliver the evening standard paper to no 10 downing street every day for about a year, also met Brian sewell, Martine Mcutcheon,Stan Boardman,and various other minor celebs also been on duty at lots of royal events in the merseyside area.

Edited by klatuveradanikto

Chris Evans leaving hospitality car park at Silverstone. My son 9yr old at the time ran & tried to get a picture of him leaving in his ferarri,didn't get there in time. He must of saw him in the mirror as the brake lights came on then the reverse lights. He came back to my son put his thumbs up and then lit the wheels up.What a gent.

Whilst i was a motorcycle courier in london i used to deliver the evening standard paper to no 10 downing street every day for about a year, also met Brian sewell, Martine Mcutcheon,Stan Boardman,and various other minor celebs also been on duty at lots of royal events in the merseyside area.

Now you've done it! :shifty:

In "98" me and mrs won a competition from the big breakfast tv programme to go to the world premier of LETHAL WEAPON 4, in the chinese theatre in hollywood, met

MEL GIBSON ,JOE PESCI, RENNEE ROUSO,JET LEE,DANNY GLOVER,GEORGE CLOONEY, and various other minor celebs.Whilst i was a motorcycle courier in london i used to deliver the evening standard paper to no 10 downing street every day for about a year, also met Brian sewell, Martine Mcutcheon,Stan Boardman,and various other minor celebs also been on duty at lots of royal events in the merseyside area.

You did? When was this? Who was she with? Did she mention me? did you get her number?

howlingwolf.jpg

GLADIATORS??? I thought there was a min height for that? Or did they do a dwarf version?

Ah ha or did you audition to be one of the little bollards they ran round??

Hahaha love you compo. Xx

thats nice after all i have done for you,,

if it wasn't for me you would of never got that job working for willy wonka and you would still be in the blue peter garden fishing in their pond

colin

thats nice after all i have done for you,,

if it wasn't for me you would of never got that job working for willy wonka and you would still be in the blue peter garden fishing in their pond

colin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA great reply. (nearly as funny as letting me email gun shop today!!) I am sorry mate. There was chuff all in that pond to catch anyways!!!