How do you motivate yourself for work in the morning ?

Daks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am only 22 and really don't mind getting up, would much rather b up and out working than laid in my pit or sat watching tv

Had my first day off in just over a month today..was up at 6 to go help my uncle out at work for a few hours...I must be mad..i just like working..shame i am getting made redundant n no other ****** wants to employ me :(

I am only 22 and really don't mind getting up, would much rather b up and out working than laid in my pit or sat watching tv

Had my first day off in just over a month today..was up at 6 to go help my uncle out at work for a few hours...I must be mad..i just like working..shame i am getting made redundant n no other ****** wants to employ me :(

some one will always want to employ some one like you with your work ethic bud keep your chin up

suppose it depends on the job, I am in to my 38th year and have never found it hard to get up to go, in fact I went in for 12 hours on sat when I didn't need to, one thing I will never let go is the fact I am grateful for the what my job has given me, a fact sadly lost by those who think everything and everyone owes them a living.

KW

suppose it depends on the job, I am in to my 38th year and have never found it hard to get up to go, in fact I went in for 12 hours on sat when I didn't need to, one thing I will never let go is the fact I am grateful for the what my job has given me, a fact sadly lost by those who think everything and everyone owes them a living.

KW

Didn't have to go into work, so your not getting paid for it? Or was there no shooting to do.

You were bitching and moaning last year and could wait to retire till they put you on permanent days for your last few months then all of a sudden your working on and going in when you don't have to, hmmm.

As for I'm grateful for what my job has given me, iirc you told everybody your job give you two false knees because of the climbing up and down all shift and you glow in the dark :lol:

I've seen the lass's attributes in your office :drool: I'd go in for free when not needed also :good:

I find a quick check of my bank "shooting"funds gets my ***** of the mattress.

Or the soup dragons nagging sharp gets me out the door.

Figgy

Edited by figgy