Final two names PW decide !

fenboy

Name the dog   

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which name

After much debate - or rather me suggesting names and the Mrs saying no :lol:

We have finally agreed on a couple of names we like for our black lab puppy (a dog)

One name is my proffered and one hers , so we have agreed that I will start a poll on PW and whichever has the most votes by 4pm tomorrow will be the name given to the new pup .

TBH not keen on either but its not my dog :lol: willow is deffo a girls name so i voted storm....

my bitch should be in pup so i am going to face the same problem.... I do have a name i have had in mind for a very long time I just need to produce a big bold pup so i can name it :good:

Edited by pavman

And we have a winner !!

Thanks for all those that voted.

I am afraid the majority decided to side with the Mrs , so I am not talking to you again :lol:

I chose Willow as it was my present dogs sires name and I am sure Willow was a bloke in the film of the same name , all be it a very small bloke :)

So being a man of my word , the new pup will be called STORM , I will post a pic of him when I collect him in a few weeks time .