emerdale

armsid

anyone see tonights Emmerdale?once again we the legal gun owners will be seen as irresponsible as Debbie takes here Granddad's gun ( not in a locked cabinet ) and kidnaps Chas. how does someone with Zak's medical history still have a gun. i know its only a tv programme but the anti's will latch on.

I'm working there next monday. Weird place when we went to do our survey for some awnings. It's set down in an actual farmers land which isn't visible from the road. Bet the chances of getting a permission there are slim to nothing.

I'll have to keep my eyes well and truly opened for said chest lumps whilst there. :yes:

I'm working there next monday. Weird place when we went to do our survey for some awnings. It's set down in an actual farmers land which isn't visible from the road. Bet the chances of getting a permission there are slim to nothing.

I'll have to keep my eyes well and truly opened for said chest lumps whilst there. :yes:

There's a free sew on PW member badge in it for you if you can get a picture of Countess Norkula holding a sign saying "I love Zapp"

:yes:

I live about 10 mins from here. They now have their own "dummy" village on part of the Harewod estate just outside Leeds. You can see some of it from the bridleway where you can walk or cycle past. Several walks take you through fields of Deer. TV security plus the estate security teams are very good.

As said, unlikely to get permission...

if you watched the show and payed attention, instead of boob watching, you would have heard them saying the gun is not even registered to zak. in other words he does,nt have a ticket for it.

anyone see tonights Emmerdale?once again we the legal gun owners will be seen as irresponsible as Debbie takes here Granddad's gun ( not in a locked cabinet ) and kidnaps Chas. how does someone with Zak's medical history still have a gun. i know its only a tv programme but the anti's will latch on.

There's a free sew on PW member badge in it for you if you can get a picture of Countess Norkula holding a sign saying "I love Zapp"

:yes:

:lol: If I see said countess Norkula I will definately ask her to hold a sign for you. :good:

I live about 10 mins from here. They now have their own "dummy" village on part of the Harewod estate just outside Leeds. You can see some of it from the bridleway where you can walk or cycle past. Several walks take you through fields of Deer. TV security plus the estate security teams are very good.

As said, unlikely to get permission...

Yup, that's the place. Security are bang on. Took us 10 minutes to get through the barrier. You should see the checklist we have to complete though to be added to their 'approved' contractor list prior to starting. It's crazy!