CLA who's going?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy folks, it's a cracking show and as Tam says for me it is a social rather than a retail event. I hardly ever buy anything, just meet up with various friends and watch some demos.... that reminds me, don't miss the Jive Pony girls.... :drool:

Can't make it this year.

Guess I'll just have to console myself with another drink as I lounge on the beach (Dominican Republic).

Fenland is already in my diary for later this year and when the CLA next comes to Blenheim that will be all three days as venue is only 5 miles down the road.

Well last time it was £1500 I think or it might have £2500 I cant remember as it was a few years ago now,the stand was 20ft x 20ft the same year the Royal show closed a day early at Stoneleigh. So that's a lot of money to basically throw down the drain :/

Making a complete holiday of it. Camping and doing all three days. Have a good mooch around shooting and fishing areas - bust a few clays, enter the fishing comps and go on a protein and alcohol based diet for four days. Just hope it stays dry - not too fussed about the temperatures, but 21/22 or so would be nice.