CLA who's going?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be going on the Sunday. Booked a Premier Inn near Coventry for 2 nights, travel Saturday evening once the Mrs has finished work, CLA all day Sunday, hotel Sunday night and travel home sometime on the Monday. Hotel was £102 and 30 minute drive from the venue.

The tickets are £21 if you book online.

Edited by ayano3

I looked at booking for a tent for 3 days with electric and a family pass for 2 adults and 2 kids for 2 days and it was over £300 jury is out at the mo :)

me and my mate normaly just finds.sum where to camp.

It is steep but I enjoy it and do go to other game fairs. I be looking for a new shottie i think

I am not much of a Game Fair man, to me they have simply become excercises in retail therapy. However I do intend to go this year as Ragley Hall is only about an hour from me and I would like to meet up with PW members, some of whom I have had online banter with but not many of whom have I met.

Saturday seems to be the most likely day and as harvest looks as if it will be late this year it is unlikely that I will miss any shooting over stubble.

If there is a concensus for a time and a place I hope to make it.

I will be going on the Sunday. Booked a Premier Inn near Coventry for 2 nights, travel Saturday evening once the Mrs has finished work, CLA all day Sunday, hotel Sunday night and travel home sometime on the Monday. Hotel was £102 and 30 minute drive from the venue.

The tickets are £21 if you book online.

Graham, let me know if you need recommendations of where to eat out...I am just outside Coventry (but probably wouldn't recommend anywhere in Cov lol!)