Diana P1000 TH Unboxing

srspower

Its the keyboard warriors that like these videos as they don't know any better .

The members that actually go out in the field regularly and shoot want to watch some shooting not cake busting or box opening.

I notice this Sunday must not have been a gun day :lol:

You should not post videos if you are not willing to accept feedback or criticism :yes:

Its the keyboard warriors that like these videos as they don't know any better .

The members that actually go out in the field regularly and shoot want to watch some shooting not cake busting or box opening.

You should not post videos if you are not willing to accept feedback or criticism :yes:

I am lucky enough to shoot roughly twice a day 7 days a week and I liked the vid, it is not always about killing things as we all know. Granted it did go on a little but it is a new gun, the guys were excited and who can blame them, I would be well chuffed if I had won that and would want to show every man and his dog (wether they want to see it or not!) This sunday was CLA game fair so I bet it was a gun day :) I agree that if you cannot take criticism don't post but there is also no need to be nasty, I enjoy making videos for my own future reference (when im too old to shoot) and for my son to see when he is older, if other people enjoy them fair play if not fair play!

i have to say foxhunter is right...if they listen to folk who have realy been in the field, they can may be do some good videos as the quality of them,sound etc is bang on,cheers simon...

Hey SRS take no notice mate keep your vids going, half the gob s***** on here would like you to beleive they've done it all, but beleive me i can remember when they first started foxhunting they knew nowt then and they still know nowt. Keep it up mate !!!!!!!!!!

And i beleive they'll know whom i mean.........

Yes Sunday was a gun day and it seems Charlie at field sports Britain has better taste than some of the haters here:-

And I didn't even send it in, they are subscribed to me. But don't worry I won't bother posting here again.

Keep putting up your videos the keyboard warriors would not say it to your face. :no:

They are only tough hiding behind a keyboard so why let it bother you. :D

Just ignore them as they probably have an inferiority complex and want attention by goading you. :yes:

SRS i have watched a few of your videos buddy, some different ones to say the least but i have to be honest, i,d rather watch your vids than emmerdale,

just for your information mate, if someone is getting on your nerves then you have a block control,,,USE IT AND BLOCK THEM,

keep posting mate its good of you to take the time, but whatever you do dont give in to cyber bullies

all the best Bob

Hi guys, Tom Here

First of all Thank you for your kind words they really are appreciated, we have made a decision to continue to post videos on this forum.

However we will not be posting all of them as we appreciate some may be irrelevant or unsuitable.

If you wish to see every video please subscribe to our youtube channel here; http://www.youtube.com/user/srspower

or like us on Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Srspower/148199778682705?fref=ts

We do value constructive criticism and feedback as there is obviously a great deal of people on here with a huge amount of knowledge and experience, and we hope to continue to learn from you and ultimately become better hunters.

Tom

Well the title does say it's an unboxing video! I guess maybe a lot of you are not familiar with this rifle, and how eagerly anticipated it has been for many people. But each to their own :)

I am aware it said unboxing! I just thought it may have stretched to a few clips of paper punching! I was hoping to see how accurate it was :yes:

Well done on winning the rifle Tom! I also would have been more impatient than you and ringing to find out where it was :lol:

I am aware it said unboxing! I just thought it may have stretched to a few clips of paper punching! I was hoping to see how accurate it was :yes:

Well done on winning the rifle Tom! I also would have been more impatient than you and ringing to find out where it was :lol:

Unfortunately I don't have a scope for it yet as the one I have ordered is out of stock, very frustrating as I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet!

I am a very patient person, also they did have a few problems with them when they first came out and they all had to be recalled so Diana could sort them, I knew I would get it eventually!