Shooting buses fuel consumption

Daveo26

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 ish out of my 05 l200 drops a bit over winter when the off roading gets a little more serious. One thing worth checking when you use a car on stubble is whether the cat has a decent shield as well as the exhaust. We did have a Subaru pickup that got parked while the driver talked to the combine driver, turned round and it was on fire and the field

Defender 90 TD5 (daily use) on 265/35/r17 goodyear A/T tyres gives 22mpg average according to iphone fuel consumption app. Although she is currently spending 12 months SORN as I'm not there to drive her. The Memsahib is running her for 20 mins once a week so I'm hoping the only issue will be seized brakes

I don't drive as steady as I should.

Edited by byjovecarruthers

i have a 2.7 v6 suzuki vitara never really worked out it,s mpg solo but just got back from holls towing my bailey pegasus caravan (a good size van)

and over 165 miles i worked out i was getting 17.9 mpg so must be better than that solo

i will work out next time i fill it up

colin

oh and its petrol

Edited by colin lad

3.0 auto landcruiser colorado 27mpg on a run and low to mid 20's running around. im running 265/70/17 bf all terrains on mine at 38psi.

Land rover 90 ive never bothered to check but i reckon around the 25 mpg but i am running simex fuel killers :lol: