Just had the ***** turn up

bavarianbrit

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, surely any Police presence in the rural's is a good thing?!? Rural crime is on the up and very much organised! All the land owners and farmers I know want higher Police visibility in the rural areas (even if they look 'intimidating').

Wow,seriously, you're giving the OP stick about this? :|

I read it how he said it was intended,in jest. Nobody in their right mind uses the word "filth" to describe the police in an insulting manner, there are far better words for that! :lol:

So not only do you like stirring on a shooting forum as you don't like us evil bunny killers, you don't like the police either? You are not going to make many friends on here.

So not only do you like stirring on a shooting forum as you don't like us evil bunny killers, you don't like the police either? You are not going to make many friends on here.

I do like the police, I was just stating that if the OP wanted to lay into them there are better words than "filth".

I've heard the word "filth" used in jest by the police themselves.

Oh, and I've no problem with people shooting animals for food and pest control. That was my entire point which you either chose to ignore or just overlooked. :good:

Edited by Animal Mother

I forgot to add in my original post that their first words from the two officers were that I should have called them first to inform them in advance that I was going to be out and about doing my lawfull business as guns were involved.

Just to be fair to all the replies that arew harumping about this non-event.

I still wish the post was deleted = yes over the top on my part but not correct on theirs either.

Martin

I forgot to add in my original post that their first words from the two officers were that I should have called them first to inform them in advance that I was going to be out and about doing my lawfull business as guns were involved.

Just to be fair to all the replies that arew harumping about this non-event.

I still wish the post was deleted = yes over the top on my part but not correct on theirs either.

Martin

The problem is that one bad apple spoils it for the rest, so you can't blame people for their reactions to your post; It doesn't just affect you, it can reflect badly on all of us.

Putting your hands up and saying you could have worded your post better is all you need to do. If your attitude to the police needs changing, well that's your private business and something you may or may not want to think about.

Cos

Martin, I have read other posts of yours on other web sites and was very surprised when I read your title here.

As an ex police officer I was not happy reading it.

It reminded me of the 'would be' gangsters that used that word after having picked it up from TV gangsters and was always used in a derogatory manner along with the P+gs word towards the Police.

It was always a certain type of person that spoke in that manner as well and they were not the average upstanding member of the public either.

BRNDL - can you read?

My fault...I presumed I was the "heavy weight support" that you referred to in #44.

(I read the active thread that Animal Mother started a day or so ago and had alternative views on some of the points their fore not wanting to be tarred with the same brush so to speak).

I bow out gracefully. :)