Recent antics...more pigeon shooting

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one....BLOODY LOVED IT :good:

Excellent dog too, delivering right to hand and steady.

Thanks very much!

Good video and good shooting.

Are you kneeling down? If you are you are putting yourself at a distinct disadvantage.

Yes always kneel down. Think its cause I'm used to it when I'm out on the marsh. Missed quite a few second barrels because I couldn't shoot behind me..played on my mind quite a bit.

Do you think you shoot better off a seat? Knees were killing me after a few hours.

Fantastic watch that mate :good: 36 seconds in is why everyone needs an auto in their life! You were going for the third shot :)

Haha! Wondered if anyone would pick up on that. Always shoot my 3 shot but I took the O/U out for a change. Forgot I only get two bangs :lol: Edited by wildfowler.250

Excellent video

As JDog says I am sure you would get on better seated , I normally sit and rise to shoot as long as you do it in a steady motion the birds dont normally notice until its too late .

Also I dont think I have ever seen one man in such a big hide :lol: I hope I am not telling you how to suck eggs but some of that netting would be better put to use as a background behind you.

Another good vid mate, that dog is spot on retrieving fair play.

I dare say you could have done with a semi on one or two occasions

in that film. Always nice to have a third shot handy.

DD

Yeah it was typical, the one time I left the auto at home and everything starts to arrive in 3's :lol:

Some say if you miss you miss behind im thinking a lot of your misses was in front ! i do the same miss more in front than behind :yes:

Nice shooting with the 20g :good:

I think so..always figured I was better clipping near the head than the tail. A wee bit rusty with a different gun is my excuse :yp:

Fantastic video well done you.

PS ive subscribed Ace wellies too!! :lol:

Cheers, stole them off the olde man :lol:

Excellent video

As JDog says I am sure you would get on better seated , I normally sit and rise to shoot as long as you do it in a steady motion the birds dont normally notice until its too late .

Also I dont think I have ever seen one man in such a big hide :lol: I hope I am not telling you how to suck eggs but some of that netting would be better put to use as a background behind you.

Cheers fenboy! Ill try a seat next time but I don't have one that rotates. Just the wee fold out things.

Hide was far too big! So used to setting it up for myself and the brother but went out on my own for a change :lol:

Edited by wildfowler.250